To Want What You Can't Have

Chapter 3

17 year old Alyya smiled as she finished reading Twilight for the 8th time. Twilight was by no doubt her favorite book in the whole world, no matter how many times she read it, it never got old. The love story of Bella and Edward that was truly a classic. Stephanie Meyer was Alyaa's favorite author, and she aspired to be as good of an author as her. Yes Alyya aspired to be an author much to the dislike of her doctor parents who wanted her to follow in their footsteps and go into the medical field. But Alyaa was the kind of person that once she put her mind to something, nothing and no one could stop her or get in the way of her dreams.

It’s getting crowded
Over here
But babe
The wait is ova
Sometimes it takes
A thousand tries
To win
The wait is ova

Reluctantly putting down the book she had just began to read for the tenth time, she grabbed her cell and looked at the number. She burrowed her eye brows together wondering who it could be, usually she didn't answer numbers she didn't know but this time she wen't against her better judgement and answered it anyway.

“Hello?” She answered

“Hey baby.” Alyya immediately regretted answering the phone once she heard the voice on the other end of the phone.

“Joe?! How the fuck did you get my number Joe?” She questioned angrily, yes Joe as in Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas annoying player brother. He for some unknown reason to Alyaa had currently made her his most recent conquest, meaning he wanted to bed her. And it would be a cold day in Hades before she gave Joseph Adam Jonas the pleasure of getting into her pants.

“Lea come on,”She groaned at the annoying nickname he had given her, “How hard is it to get a damn phone number?” When she didn't say anything he continued. “So....what are you wearing?” Alyaa's face turned tomato red and if Joe had no doubt said that to her face she probably would have punched him right in his oh so handsome face.

“Listen Joseph,” She spat out his name. “and listen good I will NEVER EVER sleep with you understand? The day I let you 'hit that' is the day pigs fly, got it?”

“Ok,” He responded calmly, “So....as I was saying....what are you wearing?” And with that being said, Alyya let out a piercing scream and pitched the phone at the wall.

JBJBJBJB

16 year old Gabriella wiped the vomit from the edges of her mouth as she flushed the vomit that had recently come out of her mouth, one thing was for sure; morning sickness was a bitch. Picking up her toothbrush and some toothpaste Gabriella brushed her teeth, brushing away the sickening taste and odor from her mouth. When she was done she looked in the mirror at her reflection, mostly at her stomach which had not yet began to expand. She had no doubt gained some weight but nothing she couldn't cover up with some excuse like PMS. She closed her eyes tightly to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall as she thought about the current horrible predicament she was in. Pregnant at the tender age of sixteen, and to make it even worse, with her sisters boyfriend's baby. Making sure she looked OK, she turned the lights off in her bathroom and went downstairs in the kitchen to fix something to eat. She was currently craving pickles with hot fudge. Gross beyond reason? Yes. But oh so delicious to her her pregnancy cravings? Oh hell yes. After aquiring the ingredients she need and putting them together, Gabriella sat at the kitchen table and began to stuff her face.

“Hey kiddo.” The voice of her father caught her off guard and made her jump a little.

“Hey dad, I didn't even hear you come in.”

He chuckled as he came over to her and kissed her forehead, observing her meal turning up his nose as he realized what it was. “Eww Gabby, are you feeling ok?” He jokingly felt her forehead to see if she had a fever.

“Haha.” She said sarcastically, “Don't knock it till you try it.” She said smartly before popping a chocolate covered pickle in her mouth.

“Which will be never.” He replied, “Where's your mom?”

“Work.” She replied mouth full.

“And Dana?”

Gabriella shrugged not really caring about her sisters whereabouts, “Idk the mall maybe.”

“Alright well I'm off to watch a movie in the media room, you care to join?”

She shook her head no, “Naw I think I'm gonna head over to Ally's house for a little bit, but thanks anyway.” She smiled.

“Ok, well see ya later.” He said before walking off. Gabriella sighed. He was so good to her, bother her parents were and how does she pay them back? By going and getting pregnant at six fucking teen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very good? I know. But it's something right?.....Right?

And remember Alyya is played by Mahenoorx33 formally known as DyingAngelxx3. :-)

Read&Comment

XoXoAmbyXoXo