Touche

I like to move it, move it.

Hey, Jaden here. Unfortunately I am still here. Here on this not so fine day, June 31st… 9 days till the reminder day. Oh joy! Anyway… were moving… by WE; I mean mom, dad, Mimi, myself, all of our pathetic happy little family. Yeah, were moving… all the way to New Jersey. Why you ask… Mom decided it would be good for us to start over; with what happened… And now Mimi is bugging me… get back to you later.
“Mimi!!! Get your tiny ass out of my room!!!” Jaden shouted at the figure poised to jump onto the bed. The girl jumped and scurried out while squeaking. “Mommy says to hurry up!”
Jaden sighed and closed her notebook, placing it in the awaiting box. She looked around the room, turning on the spot to see everything. Then Jaden resolutely faced the door; and walked out.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

“Everybody out!!!!!” Jaden’s mom screamed, making everyone run for cover. Mimi and Jaden grab two boxes each and scramble into the house. They quickly moved through the house, until they had searched each and every room; finding the one that they felt would best serve them as a bedroom. “I call this one!” rang out from opposite sides of the building.

Mimi’s chosen room was spacious and brightly painted, with orange curtains and a bathroom across the hall. It would suite her well when she moved in her desk, bunk-bed, dresser, radio/television system; along with the other furniture.

Jaden’s was slightly bigger, with an attached bathroom; mellow tan-brown paint and purple curtains. Her dark 4-poster bed, desk, nightstand, mirror/T.V. set would match it perfectly. However, even with all these perks, what had really made the room *click* for her was the fact that she would have a balcony.

“Okay, now I have to move all my damn furniture… great!” Jaden said sarcastically. She walked back out of the room, going to the front door. There was a slight collision because just as she stepped out, someone else tried to walk in. “Oops, sorry,” a voice said.
♠ ♠ ♠
When Like gives you lemons... make grape juice... and watch the world wonder how you did it.