Touche

Don't know how...

Nick looked around, “But… she’s in the house how would she find out?”

“Um, you really don’t want the details. Jaden knows people… admittedly not very nice people but they have taught her ways to make you talk. And if her ways don’t work… well hopefully you won’t ever have to find out,” Mimi looked so frightened it made the boys shiver, “Even if we were on another continent, if the information being exchanged concerns her, Jaden will know.”

“Why are you people talking about me?!?” A familiar voice screamed from somewhere in the back area of the house; making them all jump.

“See what I mean?” Kevin and Nick nodded while Joe simply stood there to unnerved to respond in any way.

“Megan Lexaira Star, please assist us in moving your sister’s oh so special, computer programming whatchyamacallit,” Jared (her father) called as if he was giving battle orders.

He turned to the Jonas Brothers, “You are welcome to assist us as well…at your own risk.”
The boys looked at one another, shrugged, and followed Mimi.

They moved toward the van and gathered around the boxes labeled “Jaden’s computer crap. Handle with care”. When Kevin bent down, Mimi and Jared froze. As did Joe and Nick, when a silver blade came to rest in front of Kevin’s throat, “If your hand comes in contact with that box, you will never breath again,” a voice threatened in a low voice.

Kevin withdrew his hands, “Now everybody else back away!” the voice said. When they complied, the blade was removed and sheathed, “Now that we have come to a slight understanding… I’ll be taking these!” the voice became cheerful and Jaden came out from her position behind Kevin. She stacked three boxes one top of one another and carried them away.

Mimi turned to her father, “I thought you took her swords away?”

“I did… Well, I took 5 of them away.” Jared looked all little nervous

Joe looked between the two, “How many does she have, exactly?”

Mimi glanced at Jared before saying, “That we know of… 11… there could be more,” when

Joe open his mouth again she answered the foreseen question, “I told you… she knows people.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The statement below is true...
The statement above is false...