Touche

Red Sam

“I have this awesome feeling that you want to check out my grand toy bin…” She tapped her head knowingly.

“Well,” he began, “that depends on what kind of toys are in your “grand” toy bin.”

“Oh, nothing much, I suppose,” she stood up, sighing, “Just, you know, trucks and cars and helicopters and other such gadgets. Digital-mechanisms and electronic-thingamabobs…”

Frankie looked like Christmas had come early, “You’re right!” He told her, “I would very much like to check out your grand toy bin!”

“Okay,” she laughed, “But you have to ask your parents first and you have to help me unpack.”

He sighed; “Okay…” they looked at Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, with pouty, puppy-dog eyes, “Pwease…”

“I don’t know…” Mrs. Jonas started, but then Joe fell to his knees beside his youngest brother, bearing the same face as the other two.

“Pwetty Pwease!!!” he begged.

“Okay, okay, it’s not like I can say no to that…” she pause, then looked at Mimi, “I’d like to look at these “toys” first, though.”

Mimi cocked her head, confused.

“No offence, but I’ve heard what kind of toys your sister plays with…” she explained.

“Oh…” Mimi nodded, “Sure, I love her, but I don’t live the same way Jaden does. I can understand your desire to check.”

They conversed for a few more minutes, and then proceeded to continue the moving process. As they moved the heaviest pieces of furniture it took all three of the Jonas Brothers and Mimi.

“You know,” Mimi puffed as they paused, setting the heavy, 4 seat-er couch on the stairs, “Jaden would kick all of our asses in a fight.”

“What?” Joe looked insulted, “I think I would take her down!”

Mimi looked at him skeptically, “Really?”

“Psh, yeah,” He scoffed.

“How much can you bench?” She asked.

“Um… maybe 120, I think. Why?” Joe replied.

“My sister…” she glanced at the other two before continuing, “My sister, Jaden, can bench 250… ish”

“Pounds!?” Kevin gaped at her.

She snorted, “No, tons. Yes, pounds.”

“Huh? Why? How? What?!” Joe stuttered.

“Working with Firefly’s Grave re-eally improved her physic,” she gazed out the soft red leather of the couch.

“Um…” she glanced up as Nick spoke, “So… she really works for that gang.”

“Unfortunately, yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ninjas can't catch you if you don't exist.