The Twins of Light and Dark

Chapter 12- The Reunited

Aley pushed his hair out of his eyes. He laid on the floor in a bright room, the only light was the many circular lights about three hundred feet above his head. He was so tired, the only thing that he did was blink, breath, and once and a while fix his hair. He was completely oblivious to the dark, long arm in the corner. A door opened and Jacob fell in. Aley turned his head to look.

"Aley!" Jacob picked up his brother, as Aley picked himself up, and hugged his brother, "What happened to your clothes?"

"I woke up like this," Aley answered, looking distantly at his brother.

"Isn't this a little odd?" Jacob asked, Aley tilted his head.

"What do you mean?"

Jacob looked at his little brother, got up, and slowly took steps backwards, "Aley, are you okay?"

Aley smiled, and tilted his head the other way, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You're..." Jacob stopped and looked around for his 'older' self, "what'd you do to him?!"

"Nothing happened, Jacob," Aley dropped his head, he shook, "Help..."

Jacob looked at his brother, "Aley? Come on!"

"Get... save... now...." Aley's body stopped shaking, and it fell to the floor. Jacob stopped and dropped his head as he pulled himself off the ground.

"First you hurt Tal and Simb," he mumbled, darkly, "then you hurt my own flesh and soul... then my little brother!" the arm in the corner moved and showed itself to Jacob, who smiled, "Is this your last defence against me?"

"No. This will slowly keep you under my control, like it's doing for your brother," the older version of Jacob laughed.

"Yeah, well," Jacob leaned against the wall as the arm holding the needle crept closer to him.

"Are you going to hold still?"

"Of course not," Jacob laughed, and ducked as the needle aimed for his head. He ran the opposite way, "this isn't as bad as an x-ray..." he stopped, panting, and leaned against the other wall. He felt the wall wrap around him and hold tight, and the needle was injected into his chest, let the black liquid out, and then retreat. Jacob gulped at the pain, not only in his chest, but of what the black liquid was doing to his body. He growled, and pulled himself away from the wall, "And you," he looked at his older self, "once I get Tal, Simb, Aley and myself out of this hellhole, I'm going to be after you." His voice was dark and evil. Jacob's older self scowled, and walked out of the view where Jacob could see him, "That's right, bitch!" Jacob yelled, putting his brother's body against a wall, be afraid!" he sighed and sat next to his brother. He passed out.