The Twins of Light and Dark

Chapter Four- The X-Ray Transporter

Jacob rubbed his head. He was in his 'cage' and Aley was, too. Aley leaned, motionless and distantly, against the iron bars. "Aley," Jacob mumbled as he got up and went to his little brother. He ran his hand down Aley's soft face, "Damn it!"

"So," Jacob heard his evil friend's voice, "you're still alive?" Jacob laughed as he took off his black tee shirt, still cut open down the front, and put it over Aley's cold and motionless body. He stood up from his kneeling postion and looked at the shady figure.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jacob shot back, looking around, stopping, and then looking at his dried blue blood on his hands.

"Shame you're not," the voice sighed, and then laughed, "but that's okay. More fun for me."

"Sure, just leave my brother out of it," Jacob spat, still no emotion in his voice.

"Of course, child," the figure answered, "his head is being devoured by my power as we speak. In a few days, he'll be mindless and under my control," the figure cackled, "and then I could make him kill you, and them himself!"

"You wouldn't dare!" Jacob grabbed the bars with his hands, and the iron wrapped around them, and his wrists. He struggled, but couldn't get free.

"So," the figure looked at Jacob, "I wouldn't dare?" it ran a finger down Jacob's face, "Let us see what you're hiding from me," Jacob flinched as the figure grabbed Jacob by his throat, dragged him out of the 'cage', and down the hallway.

"Let me go!" Jacob managed to say, and the figure firmly held him down on a steel table with metal bars running down it. Jacob felt the bars snap onto his body and burn him.

"This won't hurt a bit, child," the voice laughed, "I just push you into this machine and it will x-ray you. If it finds anything metal, it'd just get it out of you, one way or the other."

Jacob blinked, then flinched. He was always afraid of x-rays, and this one probably scared him the most. Jacob's capture pushed him into the dark x-ray. It was too dark for Jacob's liking. He shut his eyes, "Aww, damn!" he took a breath, "Damn, damn, dam! I wish this never happened!" he felt the bars disappear and light shone through his eyelids. He hit solid ground, but was to tired to get up.