The Twins of Light and Dark

Chapter Six- Simb and Tal

Aley shook, violently. His head hurt like Jacob punched him, and he felt blood fall down his face, "I hope he's okay," he, distantly, heard someone say as they pushed the blood off his face.

"He will, trust us!" another voice answered. Aley felt stiff. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Aley! Am I glad you're okay," Jacob smiled, tears in his eyes.

"Hey, bro," Aley put his hand up to Jacob, "your buddy called.. said you were at college..." Jacob laughed.

"Did he really?" Jacob asked, and Aley nodded.

"Hey, Jacob," Aley looked at his brother, "Who are they?"

"Hmm? Oh, Aley, that's Simbraramon and Talimon. They helped us out, a lot," Jacob answered and Aley tried to sit up, "What are you doing, Aley?"

"You want me to lay here while the worlds in our hands? This is our destiny, Jacob," Aley laughed as Jacob nodded.

"You're right," he concluded, "but I still don't know how we got here."

"We can't help you there," Tal said, "but we can tell you why you're here."

"Okay, why are we here?" Aley asked.

"To save the kids."

"What do you mean, 'save the kids', Tal?" Jacob asked.

Tal walked out with Simb after him, "Come." Jacob and Aley exchanged glances and followed the two animals out.