4-EVER

Gerard+Frank 4EVER

Things like this last forever. Just like Gerard and I have lasted so long, and will last forever...

[FLASHBACK]

"Do you love me, Gee?" Frankie said as they sat under a tree in Marquette Park.

"Of course I love you, Frankie. I've always loved you and always will." Gerard looked down at Frank.

Frankie, his Frankie. The Frankie who got him out of bed in the mornings with the promise of a Starbucks raid. The Frankie who could make him smile with something as simple as a Knock Knock joke. The Frankie that ...asked stupid questions, how couldn't he love Frankie, his Frankie.

"I'll prove it."

[FLASHFORWARD]

That was a long time ago. That was when I was much younger. Things have changed. You probibly know me as Frank Iero, guitarist for My Chemical Romance. We're famous now. We have money, bob's our drummer, little Mikey got married. But one thing has stayed the same...

"Hey Baby, What do you want to do today?"

Gerard and I haven't changed much. We don't have as much privacy as we use to but, we still spend almost all our time with each other. We should be getting married soon, but it's kind of hard to find a place where two gay men can get legally hitched.

When we're off tour, like we are now, Gee gets bored easily...

"Gee, it's six in the morning. I thought you said, ' This break lets sleep in every morning, noon at the earliest.' and something like ' Sleep all day stay up at night, but stay in bed the whole break.' I really liked the last one. What ever happened to 'stay in bed the whole break’?"

Gerard kept his word on the "stay up at night" part. That's why I was so tired...

"Please Frankie. Lets go somewhere, Starbuck, the movie theatre, anywhere. Lets get out of this apartment!"

Gerard always gets his way. We went to Starbuck and the movie theatre, but the "anywhere" was my idea...

"Here we are, Marquette Park." Gerard waved his hand toward the park like he owned it. He took my hand and led me to a tree and made me sit down with him. I put my head on his shoulder. We sat there, in the middle of the park, underneath a one tree among a hundred trees. It wasn't just a tree, it was our tree.

"Do you still love me, Gee?"

"Still? I've always loved you, Frankie. I always will. Where does the 'Still' come from?"

"You don't remember? Where are we, Gee?"

He looked around. Then smiled and looked down at me.

"Do you love me, Frankie?"

"Yes, I do. I love you, I've always loved you, and always will love you."

"Prove it."

[FLASHBACK]

"I'll prove it." Gerard stood up.

This tree had always been their tree, it just never had their names on in...

Gerard took out a pocket knife and carved a heart in to the tree. then put "Gerard + Frank" inside the heart.

"There. Now it really is our tree. Frankie I'll love you longer than this heart will be on this tree, our tree."

"Gee, thats so sweet."

Frankie kissed gerard on the cheek and his arms around his neck.

"I love you, Gee."

"I love you, Frankie."

[FLASHFORWARD]

"Do you remember this, Gee?

I stood up and pointed to the Heart with our names in it, on our tree. He stood up beside me.

"Yeah. It seems like it was yesterday, but it feels like it was ages ago."

"Give me you pocket knife. I want to do some thing." He looked at me like I was insain. "I'm not going to hurt myself."He reluctantly gave me the knife.

Under the heart Gee carved into the tree a long time ago, I carved, "4EVER". He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"I love you, Frankie."

I love you, Gee."

Things like this last forever. Just like Gerard and I have lasted so long, but we won't last "Forever", we'll last "4EVER".
♠ ♠ ♠
Fluffy Love!!!!!