Okay I'm dating my brother's best friend. Okay.

Sharpie wars and Animal Planet

I stared at the scene for a moment, it was one I'd seen thousands of times. But each time it always amazed me, and also made me sick to my stomach.
My own twin Jason laid on the stairs with a pillow under his neck, and another underneth his ass. Dwayne was lying on the kitchen counter, his head in the sink which still had water running. Jake was lying on the kitchen table, a bowl of half eaten cereal next to him, and his phone buzzing from text messages. And last but not least, Kyle laid on the sofa, a game controller still in hand, and also the word V-I-R-G-I-N written across his forehead in Sharpie.
" Lexie...what time is it?" He asked letting his right eye open.
I looked at his watch, " twelve forty. Mind telling me what happened here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
" We were practicing." Dwayne answered from the kitchen.
" That explains the mess how?" I asked sitting on a clean part of the sofa.
" We got hungry, then bored, and then we started a Sharpie war." Jason answered from the stairs, " although only one person suffered in that battle." He added.
The guys snickered while poor Kyle looked around confused, he finally got the hint and instantly bolted to the bathroom.
" WHAT THE HELL!"
I laughed as he ran out glaring at everyone, " dont look at me! I was asleep!" I pleaded.
He growled, " Who.Did.This?"
Jason shrugged, " the last person i saw with the sharpie was Jake."
" Lier! The last person that had it was Dwayne!" Jake yelled from the kitchen.
" Shut up! It was Jason's idea!"
I sighed listening to the boys agruing over who had the Sharpie..but once you've grown up with them you get used to it. After five long minutes Kyle finally found out it was Jason's idea, but they all took turns writing on his forehead. Which would explain why some letters where uglier than others.
" Lexie..." He pouted sitting next to me, " hurt your brother."
I smiled, " how?"
" Hey! Don't hurt me, or else I'll make Mom yell at you!" Jason whined from the kitchen.
" Mom wouldn't yell at me if she knew what you did!" I yelled back.
" I love it when they fight." Dwayne commented jumping onto the bean bag chair.
I smiled faintly, " it's like watching Animal Planet." Jake laughed joining us.
" All we need is some ghetto music playing, and we can video tape it!" Kyle laughed.
I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, " I'm so glad family arguments are funny to you."
He grinned proudly, " thank you."
" Lexie."
" Hmm?" I asked turning to see my brother poking his head out from the kitchen.
" Come here, I have something important to tell you."
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooh what's he guna tell her? Idk..well actually i do..
comment, im not sure if i should continue this one.