Okay I'm dating my brother's best friend. Okay.

Batman?

I let out a loud groan falling onto the sofa, I spent half the day cleaning, and luckily I get to cook tonight!
" Lexieee.." Jason whined sitting next to me.
I looked at him, " what?" I asked not caring there was an edge to my tone.
He flinched slightly, " do you want us to cook?" He asked resting his hand on my knee.
" Only if you guys promise not to spit in the food." I answered smiling.
He grinned, " come on, we have to eat it to."
I laughed, " okay, but I have to go to the store first. Can someone come with me?" I asked sitting up.
" I'LL GO!" Dwayne screamed sounding incredibly excited.
I laughed as he came skidding down the stairs and fell on his ass, he groaned and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. { How you love this boy some times.} Shut up mind!
" I'm driving." He said snatching the keys from my hands.
I shrugged, less things for me to do, " just try not to speed."
He grinned evily, " not possible, I gotta run from the po-po."
I struggled not to laughed, " wow."

" Okay, what are you guys cooking?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.
" Well, the guys like meat...so steak!" He said jumping up and down.
I smiled, " okay, lead the way Master!"
He grinned, " come on slavey!" He laughed grabbing my belt loops and pulling me.
" Oy! I'm not a pet!"
" Your ma slave!" He grinned pulling me backwards, at least everyone we passed stopped and looked at us like we were freaks. Buuut once again you get used to it.
" Okay, whaat soda does your brother drink?" Dwayne asked.
I crossed my arms and pursed my lips like i was deep in thought, " he only drinks Dr.Pepper."
Dwayne grinned and reached up, the next sight made me burst out in laughter.
" What? Are you okay?!" He asked shaking my shoulders.
I continued to laugh letting the tears spill onto my cheeks, I kenw i had to look insane, but hell it was funny! " Your wearing batman underwear!"
He grinned, " batman boxers."
I struggled to calm down, " oh my, haha how old are you?"
" Nineteen." He answered walking away from me.
" And you have batman undies why?"
" Boxers, and because batman is awesome!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm, just a filler, next chapter more serious. Dwayne kinda lets his feelings out here i guess.idk