Okay I'm dating my brother's best friend. Okay.

Your my horse today

I grinned as both Dwayne and I walked into the house carrying as many bags as possible, although I was on his back somehow. It looked so odd to see both our arms covered in plastic bags, my legs wrapped around his waist and me yelling lyrics into his ear.
" You wanna know something?" I asked smiling.
" Hmm?" He asked fiddling with the keys.
" Your my horse today." I giggled.
He laughed, " thanks, i feel so special."
I giggled, " you should, i get to ride you!" I knew he was going to think perverted, hell it's why i said it!
He opened the door and stared at me for a few moments, " I like being your horse."
" What took you forever?" Jason asked from the kitchen.
" We decided to get food for the week to, since we go through all of it in one day." Dwayne answered dropping his bags. He took the ones from my arms and set them on the counter since they held the more fragile things.
" And your on his back why?" Jason asked sending me an amused glance.
I blushed, " my feet hurt, and he has batman undies!" I screamed suddenly.
" Their boxers!" He yelled looking at me over his shoulder, " I already told you!" He laughed.
I jumped down from his back and turned him around, " no they aren't!
" They are, and if they weren't how would you know?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest happily.
" I live with guys, those things dont look like boxers...they look like undies." I answered.
He frowned, opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Jake, " will you two stop fighting? We're f****ing hungry and you two are yelling about boxers vs. underwear."
" Undies." I corrected.
Kyle entered the scene, " so what, just be lucky he wasn't free-balling it." He smirked.
I shuddered at the thought, " okay, you guys are putting away the food and cooking." Groans erupted, " since I'm your new manager, and I spent almost half the day cleaning up your disgusting mess."
They exchanged glances, and finally sighed, " fine, buut you have to watch horror movies later. "Jason said smirking.
I shuddered, " fine, but I swear I will throw up on one of you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next one...Dwayne shows how much he likey Lexie...hehehe comments?