Shattered By Broken Dreams

At the age of sixteen, Sarah Taylor tragically lost her parents. She was left homeless since she has no other family. Her grand-parents are dead and her parents were a lone child. The only people that Sarah would consider family is the Haner family, but unfortunately for her, they couldn't take her in since the spare room was taken up by Brian's sibling and Brian's old bedroom was turned into a mini studio for the guys.

Luckily, Brian took Sarah into his home since he didn't want to see her put into foster care. Sarah got along with all of his friends, apart from Zacky. For some reason, they just didn't click. They ended up saying some things to one another that would soon end up in a big ass fight. Thats a reason why Sarah left, yet she returns five years later at the age of twenty two. Will they remember her? And will they take her back as a friend? But most importantly, what will happen if Sarah and Zach meet once again?

Note: Just so you people know, i do NOT own Zachary James Baker or any other member of Avenged Sevenfold, as sad as it may seem, as well as their family members. All other character names belong to me, unless i bring up another famous person/rock stars name. Also, this story will be written in first person, just like my other stories. The story you are about to read is not reality, it is from my imagination.

And thanks to The Nameless for the wonderful banner!