Shattered By Broken Dreams

The Day I Left.

"I'll pick you up at eight?" My boyfriend, Will, said.

I nodded my head, "Sure."

Leaning over, i kissed him lightly on the lips and then got out of his car. I wore a smile upon my face as i walked up the drive-way of my family home. The way i felt was indescribable. I never thought i could feel like this at the young age of seventeen, but i feel like that i am actually in love. I sighed happily to myself, that was until i heard a choir of guys chuckling. Looking up, i saw Brian, with his fellow band-mates. Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and the least of all, Zacky.

"Aw, is Sarah in love?" Matt cooed, wrapping his strong, tattooed arm around my shoulders.

I shrugged his arm off of me and glared at them all. "Fuck off."

"How adorable," Zacky said sarcastically.

Turning my gaze to him, i narrowed my eyes. "Fuck you, Zach. Don't be fucking jealous because nobody wants to love your sorry ass!" I snapped. "Just because your relationship failed happiness doesn't mean you can ruin mine!"

From my sudden out-burst, all of the guys went quiet. From the looks of it, Matt regretted saying anything. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Don't." I said, turning on my heal and walking into the house.

Slamming the door behind me, i ran up-stairs and locked myself in my bedroom. I threw my back pack on my bed and walked towards my stereo system. Looking beside it, sat my Cd rack and i pulled out Slipknot's latest album. Taking the CD out of the case, i placed the CD into the stereo and skipped it to the song, Psychosocial and turned the volume up to the max.

As my music played, i stripped out of the clothes that i had worn to school today and began to pick out an outfit for tonight with my date with Will. I pulled out some blue skinny jeans and a gray Iron Maiden shirt, along with a pair of black boots. Smiling to myself, i left the clothes on my bed and went into my joint bathroom.

I took a quick shower to freshen myself up. After all, it has been a hot day today and i feel sweaty and sticky. Not a nice feeling at all. Once i was finished the the shower, i wrapped a towel around my body and another towel on my head to save water dripping everywhere. I walked into my bedroom and began to towel dry my hair.

I sat down on the chair in front of my vanity, throwing the towel to the floor and then looked at myself in the mirror. I picked up my hair brush and hair-dryer, then did my hair. Once i was finished with that, i smiled at my reflection and then did my make-up. Again, i smiled. For once in the past few months, my hair and make-up has gone the exact way i have wanted it to go.

"Sarah?" I heard Brian say from the other side of my bedroom door as he knocked lightly.

Standing up, i walked over to my bedroom door and unlocked it. "Come in," I said, then walked back over to my vanity and sat down.

Brian walked in and sat on my bed. He stared at me as i saw the reflection of his face over my shoulder in the mirror. "You're going out?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Will's taking me out."

A few seconds later, silence fell between us. I couldn't take it anymore, so i turned in my seat to face him. "What do you want?" I ask. "Not meaning to sound too forward, but you must have come to my bedroom for a reason."

"Yeah. It was just to tell you that me and the guys are going round to Jimmy's to practice before we go on tour," Brian said standing back up. "Make sure to lock up before you head out."
"Don't worry, i will," I smiled at him.

Brian smiled back and walked over to me. "Enjoy yourself tonight, don't stop out too long." he said, then kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks," I grinned, then watched Brian walk out of my bedroom.

Biting my bottom lip, i stood up from my chair and began to get changed into the clothes that i laid out on my bed. Once i was dressed, i shoved all of my clothes into an army styled ruck sack and then jogged to the window since i heard the front door open and shut. Peering down at the guys as they all piled into Jimmy's car, i watched them disappear as they drove down the street.

Seconds after they left, Will pulled up outside of the house in his car. Turning on my heal, i gathered everything else that belonged to me - which wasn't much - i shoved them into my ruck sack with my clothes, then yanked the sack downstairs behind me as i jogged down them. Meeting me at the door was Will.

"Hello, love." he grinned.

Smiling back, i kissed him quickly. "Here, put that in the car and let me lock up." I said, giving Will my ruck sack.

Will nodded his head and took my ruck sack to his car. I, on the other hand turned on my heal to look back into the house for the last time. I smiled to myself, thinking of the memories. I pulled myself away before i got pulled back. I shut the door and locked it, posting the key through the mail box after-wards, then walked down the drive-way to Will's car. Opening the passenger side door, i took one last glance at the i place i had called a home for a year and climbed into the car.

"Ready?" Will asked.

Looking over at him, i smiled and nodded my head. "Ready."