Shattered By Broken Dreams

We Did What?

I woke up the next morning, my head feeling like it was a bomb and it was ready to erupt any second. I groaned slightly, then tried to sit up, but something was holding me down. Looking down at my fully clothed body, i saw a tattooed arm laid upon my stomach. I stared at it confused, but followed the trail of tattoo's up to the person's face who it belonged to. When i saw who it was, i nearly screamed.

Slowly, i peeled his arm off of my body and slid out of bed. I sighed happily as i saw us both wearing clothes, because if i didn't, i was sure to have an heart attack. The thing that kept nagging me though, how the hell did he end up with me last night? I can not remember a thing and it scared me a little. Even though we had our clothes doesn't mean we couldn't have done other things, but maybe I'm over exaggerating. Hopefully anyway.

Hearing a soft groan sound my bedroom, i jumped slightly from surprise. Looking down at Zacky, his eyes that have began to hypnotize me, fluttered open. "Morning," he said groggily.

"Yeah, morning," I replied, taking a step back as he got out of bed.

Zacky looked at me strangely and walked over towards me. "Are you OK?"

"With all honesty," I said, moving around him and going to the other end of the room. "No."

"Why?" he questioned. "Have i done something wrong?"

"No," I replied nervously. "I'm scared we might have done something."

Zacky chuckled softly. "Don't worry, nothing much happened."

"But something did?" I ask, the tone of his voice gave it away.

"Nothing extreme," he tells me, scratching the back of his head. "Just a kiss."

"Kiss?" I said, raising my brow. "Us two, kissed?"

Zacky nodded his head. "Pretty much, then we just passed out i guess."

I nodded my head, running my tongue around my mouth, feeling the need brush my teeth and use mouth wash, then repeat it a few times to get the image of me and Zacky kissing out of my head. I couldn't believe this has happened, where were the guys to stop us from doing this, but then again, it could have been totally innocent. Its not like it was intended, we were drunk after all. It could have been a drunk lust thing.

"Well, thanks for being honest with me," I tell Zacky, walking towards my attached bathroom. "But if you don't mind, I'm going to take a shower."

"Yeah, no worries," he said, a gloomy look on his face as he walked to the door.

Biting my lip, i couldn't help but wonder he looked like that. "Zacky?"

Zacky turned around and looked at me. "Yeah?"

Walking towards him and taking his hand in mine, i lead us to my bed and we both sat down. "Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine," he shrugged, untangling his hand with mine.

"Whats bothering you?" I asked him.

"You don't remember anything about last night do you?" he said, pouring his eyes into mine.

"I remember talking, but i can't remember what about," I shrugged, looking completely clueless.

"We agreed to try and be friends," he tells me quietly, all hope in his eyes showing.

I smiled softly at him. "In that case, i agree again."

"Really?" he asked, a small smile playing his lips.

I nodded my head. "Sure, why not?"

"Cool," he replied, standing up and walking towards the door. "Anyway, I'll let you get your shower."

"Thanks," I smiled, but just before he left i took hold of his arm. "Don't say anything to the guys, you know, about us kissing."

"I don't think i dare," he chuckles. "They'd probably think i was lying anyway."

"Probably," I replied. "I'll see you down-stairs later."

Zacky nodded his head then disappeared out of my bedroom. Soon as the door closed, i sighed in relief. My stomach felt like butterflies were inside and were fluttering around like crazy. I was happy though, that me and Zacky were trying to be friends. Not only will it be good for the guys, but good for Zacky and myself. Half of the shit we argue about was basically over nothing anyway.

After my well deserving shower and brushing my teeth three times, i got changed into some clean clothes and dried my blond hair straight. Soon as i was dressed, i walked out of my bedroom and jogged down-stairs. I laughed as i walked into the living-room, Matt, Johnny, Brian and Jimmy were passed out on the couches and floor. Looking to my left, Zacky stood there with a hot mug of coffee, a smile playing on his lips.

"I was thinking we should wake them up in the worst possible of ways," he said, a muse tone to his voice.

"Yeah, but before we do," I said, breathing in the coffee aroma. "That coffee smells good, so I'm going to make one first."

"One's already made," Zacky looking over at me. "Black coffee, one sugar right?"

"Yeah, thanks," I replied, flashing him smile then running to the kitchen.

I must admit, I'm really liking the new Zacky and I'm glad we're starting to get along. I know the guys will happy, not only for us, but for them as well. They no longer have to pull me and Zacky apart when we argue. Chuckling to myself from the memory, i picked up my coffee and walked back into the living-room. Spotting Zacky on the only couch that didn't have a sleep drunk on it, i went and sat next to him.

"Thanks, by the way," I said, holding up my coffee mug.

Zacky shook his head after just taking a sip of his own drink. "No worries."

"Have you got any idea's on how to wake them up yet?" I asked him.

He shook his head again. "Not yet, what about you?"

I pondered for a while, trying to think of something good that would scare the living shit out of them, then it hit me. "We could do this..."