Shattered By Broken Dreams

Another Chance.

"Zacky," I said, pulling him back next to me. "I'm sure, Will has a good reason to why he is back?"

Looking over at Will, i raised my brow and awaited for an explanation. At this point, Brian walked out of the living-room and straight into the foyer. "What t-" he started before Zacky hushed him up.

"Will has come back for Sarah and is about to tell us why," Zacky explained to Brian, then the both of them turned to face Will once again.

Will sighed aggravated. "If you don't mind, i would rather talk alone with her."

"Fine," I said. "Lets talk on the lawn, the guys can wait at the door."

Zacky and Brian smirked like little school boys seeing boobs for the first time as Will's face turned into a frown. We walked out of the house and stood on Brian's freshly cut lawn. I felt uneasy, but was thankful that Zacky and Brian were still at the front door watching me with Will. Three months since he had got arrested, but i wouldn't have thought that he'd be out of jail yet. Random questions ran thought my mind. Was he let out? Did he break out and now he's on the run? If so, why they hell did he come here? and how did he find out that i was here in the first place.

Looking at him, i took a step back. "How did you know i was here?"

"You always did ask such silly questions, Sarah," Will chuckled, smiling at me.

"Just answer," I said.

"Love, this is your only home that you ever had, apart from ours," he says, walking a circle around me.

I nodded my head. "Fair play, but why have you come back?"

"Ive already told you this already," Will said, stopping so we were looking face to face. "Ive come for you."

"But why?" I ask, taking another step back.

Will took another step forward, his curling into a sickly grin. "I love you and i want to make a fresh start."

"Aw, how nice," I said sarcastically. "Unluckily for you, i don't forgive and forget that easily."

"I'm not asking for you to forgive, I'm asking you for another chance," Will said, more sincere this time. "I was a fucking idiot for doing what i did. Three months without you has been hell for me."

Looking at him, i bit my bottom lip, but something in his eyes told me that he was telling the Truth. "One question," I said, "and i want the God honest truth."

"Go ahead," Will replied, a tinge of happiness heard in his voice.

"Have you escaped jail or have you been let on parole?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest.

Will pointed his hand towards a white van, next to that white van was a prison guard. "I have another month in jail, I'm allowed to come and visit though as long as he is there." Will tells me.

"Alright," I said, seeing the guard with his black club and gun.

"So, do i have another shot?" Will asks.

I shook my head no. "No, not now. But we can hang out and see how i feel."

"Thats fine," Will smiled happily and went to hug me.

I put my hands up so he couldn't touch me and moved back a step, once again. "Too fast."

"Sorry," he apologizes. "When can i see you next?"

"Two days, I'll not be doing anything." I tell him.

Will smiled happily, then jogged on over to his prison guard who was keeping an eye on him the full time he was here. When he got into the back of the van and the guard got into the drivers side, i sighed in relief when i watched the van disappear down the street. I know that the guys would have heard our conversation and i know I'm going to get a full on roasting because I've arranged to see Will again and maybe give him another chance?

Turning on my feet, i looked up at the front door where Brian and Zacky were stood. Brian's face was going bright red with anger and Zacky's, well, i couldn't read his facial expression at all. As i walked nearer to them, Zacky mumbled to Brian and then walked off to the drive-way and got into his car. I stood their puzzled, he didn't say bye or anything. I felt hurt as i watched him speed off down the street.

"What the hell are you playing at, Sarah?" Brian scolded. "After what that fool put you through, you're willing to give him another chance?"

"Remember what you said, Brian!" I shouted at him. "Everybody deserves a second chance!"

"Except for that fucking asshole who could have landed your ass in jail!" he yells back, walking into the house. "What type of fucking boyfriend does that to his girlfriend? Go on, Sarah, Tell me?"

"Ugh!" I shrieked loudly, storming off up-stairs.

"Ha!" Brian exclaimed from the bottom of the stairs. "You fucking can't, can you?"

"Piss off, Brian!" I screamed, slamming my bedroom door shut.

Reaching in my pocket for my phone, i flicked through the names until i came across Zackys. Pressing on dial, i waited for him to pick up. When i thought it was him just answering, i realized it was his voice-mail.

Hey, this is the one and only Zacky. I can't get to you right now, so leave me a fucking message so i can delete it as soon as i get it!

I chuckled softly, it was so typical of him. The tone finally beeped and i left him my message. "Hey Zacky, its Sarah. Please call me when you get this. Talk to you soon, bye."

Ending the call, i shoved my phone back into my pocket and walked across to my bed. Laying myself upon it, i stared up at the ceiling. My curtains were open and by every passing minute as i stared up at the ceiling, i noticed the room getting darker and darker indicating that it is now night time. I turned my head to look at my bedside clock, which read 08:30pm.

I slid off my bed and quickly changed into some black PJ bottoms and a red tank top. I grabbed my phone out of my jean pocket and took it with me as i went down stairs and headed towards the kitchen. I flicked the switch on for the kettle and let the water slowly boil as i went over to the bread bin and pull out a slice of bread and shoved it in the toaster. Once my toast and coffee was made, i went and sat down at the kitchen table. I placed my phone on the table beside me and stared at it as i drank my coffee and ate my toast. I was waiting for Zacky to call me back, but from the looks of it. He isn't.

Hearing the kitchen door creak from behind me, i looked over my shoulder to see Brian. "Hey," he said, walking over to the kitchen table and taking a seat.

"Hey," I replied, then bit into my toast.