Shattered By Broken Dreams

Jimmy The Disturber.

"Sare-bear?!" Jimmy hollered throughout the house.

Falling out of bed, i picked myself up off the floor and walked out of my bedroom. Reaching the top of the stairs, i looked down to see Jimmy standing at the front door, shirtless, with his shades on. I groaned as the bright light from the sun, glowed around him since the front door was still open.

"Jim-Jim," I whined, shielding my eyes with my left arm. "Shut the door."

I heard Jimmy snicker, then the sound of the door closing. Turning on my heal, i walked back to my bedroom, hearing Jimmy run up the stairs after me. Throwing myself onto my bed, i grabbed a pillow and put it over my head, closing my eyes.

"Sare-bear," Jimmy giggled, removing the pillow. "Come on, it's time to get up."

Rolling over onto my back, i looked up at Jimmy. "How in hell can you get up bright and early after a mad drinking session the previous night?"

"Don't know," Jimmy shrugged, a smirk tugging on his lips. "I guess I'm just brilliant at stuff like that."

"Big-headed bastard," I chuckled, stretching out my arms.

That was a bad idea since Jimmy started to continuously tickle me. I screamed, laughed and cried. It finally ended once i got a good grip on his family jewels. So once Jimmy let go of me, i started to get ready. I slipped on a pair of pink, zebra print skinny jeans, a black, off the shoulder tee, designed by Rokk and once that was on, i put my feet into some socks, then shoved them into my black and pink, leopard print sneakers.

Moving over to my vanity, i straightened and tied my hair to the side, then did my make-up. Standing from my vanity, i picked up my money, credit card, phone and my sunglasses. Shoving my shades on, i turned on my heel to look at Jimmy, who was still sat on my bed, waiting until i was done.

"Have you finished?" He asks.

I nodded my head. "Yes, i have."

"Finally!" Jimmy exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air as he stood from my bed.

"Oh wait," I quickly said, running back over to my vanity. I sprayed myself with deodorant, then squirted some perfume on myself. "I can't believe i forgot to spray, thats your fault."

"What? How is that?" Jimmy asked as we walked out of my bedroom.

"You got me up early," I said, poking his arm with my mighty index finger. "And you of all people know that my Brian doesn't function properly until after noon."

"Shush and quit your bitching," Jimmy laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Now lets wake up Brian."

"We can't," I said, coming to an abrupt halt.

Jimmy looked down at me, he facial expression confused. "Why not?"

"Why do you think?" I asked, turning in the direction of the stairs. "If you have forgotten, Brian met a lady friend."

"He went back to her place to fuck her, didn't he?!" Jimmy laughed out loud.

Once i placed my foot on the floor in the foyer, i turned to face Jimmy with a disbelieving look on my face. "You're such a kid."

"I know," Jimmy smiled, then jumped off the last step. "Isn't it great?" Then Jimmy went shooting out of the front door.

Grabbing my keys off the foyer table, i walked to go out of the door. "If you say so, Jimmy." I mumbled to myself, locking the door after me.

Shoving the keys into my pocket, i jogged over to Jimmy's car and got into the passenger seat. Putting my seat belt on, i put the window down so i could get a cool breeze. The weather today was stifling hot, something that i didn't enjoy too much, but it felt OK. Jimmy turned on his music and back out of the drive-way. Just as he was about to set off, Jimmy tapped me on the shoulder.

"I think these belong to you," he said, chucking me a pack of Marlboro lights with a light inside the cigarette pack.

A smile curled onto my lips. "Thanks, Jim-Jim." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

Taking out a cigarette, i placed it in-between my lips and lit it with my lighter. Taking a drag, i let the toxic smoke stir within my lungs for a few seconds then puffed it out. After five minutes into the car journey, i came to realize that i didn't know why Jimmy had got me to get up and come out.

"Jimmy?"

"Yes, Sare-bear?"

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking over at him.

"Where're going over to Zacky's," he tells me. "I want to do something today, so i rang Zacky to get up whilst i came to get you."

"What we doing at Zacky's?" I question.

Jimmy shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think we'll be stopping at Zacky's. Hopefully he's got something planned out for us."

Nodding my head, we left the conversation drop. Jimmy cranked up the music to a ridiculous volume as we continued to our journey to Zacky's. It only took us ten more minutes before we arrived at the front of his house. By the time Jimmy put up the brake, i shot out of the car and ran towards Zacky's front door.

"Race you!" I yelled, laughing.

"Not fair!" He shouted, finally out of the car.

Busting through Zacky's front door, i nearly knocked Zacky over himself. As he stepped to the side, my foot got caught over his and i went flying. Zacky got hold of my hand, but i ended up bringing him down with me. You could say we went down with a rather loud thud. I winced a bit from the aching pain in my back, but opening my eyes, i suddenly felt fine. The pain i was feeling, i no longer felt. Just because i was staring into the most beautiful of green eyes.

"Sarah, are you OK?" Zacky panicked, placing his hand on my cheek.

Placing my hand on the top of his, i smiled. "I'm fine, Zacky."

"Well, don't you two look cute," Jimmy grinned, shutting the door.

I laughed, then wrapped my arms around Zacky, making our cheeks touch. "Don't be hating because we're beautiful."