Shattered By Broken Dreams

Not So Wonderful News.

After lunch, Zacky, Jimmy and I had a look in eighty percent of the shops until we finally gave up. Hardly no new stock has been brought into the stores, so half of the clothing that were in there, we already had it or it was too ugly to even touch. So we decided to head back to Zackys place since we couldn't think of anywhere else to go. Spotting the car in the parking lot, Jimmy unlocked it and jumped into the drivers side, Zacky got in the passenger and i was about to get in the back until my phone began to vibrate and sing out Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

Unknown Number flashed on my phone screen. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello," a voice i know pretty well said. "Its me."

Shutting the back door of Jimmy's car, i knocked on his window and indicated that i would be two minutes by sticking two fingers up at him. Walking a few feet away from the car, i finally replied. "So what do i own to this call, Will?"

"Just to let you know I'm going to be let out earlier than expected," he said, a cheerfulness to his tone. "How great is that? We get an early fresh start together!"

I sighed a little. "Yeah, great."

It soon went quiet between us, i didn't know what else to say and Will soon sensed that i wasn't all to excited. "You don't sound too enthusiastic."

"I never agreed that we would be dating as soon as you get out of jail," I said simply. What other way was there to put it. "I said we would remain friends and go with the flow and if something happens, it happens."

"Oh," he said. I must have put a downer on his mood, but i didn't care. I wasn't being pressured back into a relationship, especially a relationship that i don't think i want to get involved in anymore. "But i still might get that chance."

"Yeah, you might." I replied, scratching the back of my head. "Anyway, i have to go. I'll see you when i do."

Before i gave Will the chance to reply, i hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. Walking back to the car, i opened the door and climbed in, shutting the door behind me. Fastening my seat belt, i was ready to go. I thought Zacky and Jimmy would be, but they obviously weren't since they were sat looking at me over their shoulders.

"What?"

"Who was that?" Jimmy questioned, raising a brow.

"Raine." I answered, a little bit too quickly.

I watched Zacky look over at Jimmy and Jimmy looked over at Zacky. They looked at each other questionably, then threw their looks back at me. "OK," Zacky said. "How is she?"

"She's alright, just asking what i was up to." I tell him, forcing a small smile on my lips.

Getting final nods from them both, they turned back round and Jimmy got the car started. Backing out of the parking spot, Jimmy got his foot down on the gas pedal and took us back towards Zackys place. Since the traffic had died down, it didn't take as long to get back to his place, but it felt like it took a universe and a half to get there for me. The phone call with with Will repeated in my head. I cannot honestly believe he'll be let out soon, but how soon? Something my stupid self forgot to ask him.

Staring out of the car window, i sighed quietly and as soon as we pulled up in Zackys drive way, i was the first to jump out of the car. I waited for an extra five minutes until Zacky finally got out of the car as well. Zacky and I began to walk towards the front door, but i stopped in my tracks soon as i heard the engine of Jimmy's car roar. Turning around, i looked ahead in shock as i watched Jimmy back out of Zackys drive way.

"What the hell?"

"Oh yeah, Jimmy's dad has just rang," Zacky tells me, pushing the door open. "He needs him to do something."

"Nice of him to tell me," I mumbled, walking past Zacky and into his house. Soon as i heard the door shut, i turned on my heal to face Zacky. "So what are we going to do?"

"I've got a few idea's," he says with a devious smirk on his face.

I chuckled and pushed him away as he came near. "Pervert!"

Zacky sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he headed towards the kitchen. "In that case, i have no more idea's."

Following Zacky, i ran and jumped onto his back, nearly causing him to fall over, but he managed to keep his balance. "Fucking hell, Sarah."

"Ha ha, sorry." I said, hugging him tightly.

Walking into the kitchen, Zacky walked towards the kitchen counters and sat me on them. Going through the fridge, i thought he was hammering it to the ground until he finally shut it and showed me two bottles of bud. I looked at him confused, yet shocked. How the bloody hell did he pull out two bottles of beer out of that fridge, when we took the last too before we went to the mall. Zacky must have noticed my state as he began to laugh.

"Explain then, how did you-"

Zacky tapped his nose. "Mind your own business, its a secret."

"But i want to know!" I whined.

"No." Zacky grinned, passing me one of the beers.

Taking the beer out of his hand, i slid of the counter. Just as he went to walk out of the kitchen, i ran to the fridge. Opening the door on it, i saw a crack in the white of the plastic inside the back of the fridge, pulling it back, there were three small row's of beer. "Oh no you don't!" A voice nearly shouted. Next, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I began to laugh. I had now conquered Zackys secret stash.