Shattered By Broken Dreams

Too Drunk?

After an hour of drinking, i began to feel a tad bit tipsy. Honestly, Jack and coke, i could drink it just like i could do a can of Pepsi. I began to giggle as i watched Brian and Matt arm wrestle. Johnny kept putting them off by dancing around, lifting up his shirt and twiddling his nipples. Soon after, Jimmy began to join him. My laughs got louder as soon as he joined Johnny because he could hardly do it right with him nearly falling over his own feet.

"Fuck, Jimmy!" Matt cursed, being pushed over by the name he had mentioned.

Jimmy climbed off of Matt after falling on top of him. "Sorry," he replied, chuckling like a little school girl.

"Zacky, why don't you arm wrestle with Brian and see if we can put you off?" Johnny suggested, winking at him.

Zacky scrunched up his nose, probably because he was disgusted in his own best friend trying to be sexy for him. "Not if you rub your nipples in my face," Zacky retorted.

"Agreed," Johnny grinned, then skipped over towards where i was sat and placed himself beside me.

Zacky downed the rest of his drink, then wiped his mouth after-wards. He stood up from where he was sat and placed himself in the seat where Matt once was before he got knocked on the floor by Jimmy. They both propped their elbows on the table and clenched their hands together. They stared at one another, not daring to blink and after Matt counting down, Brian began to take the lead in winning Zacky. Zacky struggled only a little until he managed to slam Brian's hand down on the table.

"We have a winner!" Johnny exclaimed, jumping up from beside me and running to Zacky's side.
Johnny lifted up Zacky's hand and smiled at everyone. "Zachary James Baker!"

The room then sounded with laughter, tears were coming from Jimmy's eyes and Brian just sat there with a unbelievable look on his face. Even i was shocked. When we used to do this back in the day - when i wasn't allowed to get drunk - Brian would always beat Zacky in any arm wrestling match.

"Oh dear," I said. "Brain, you're getting soft."

"Shut up," he pouted. "I'm just drunk."

"Ive seen you in worser states and you've managed to beat Zacky before," I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"She's right," Matt agreed. "I admit, she is right."

"Thats it, just pick on the loser," Brian said, pretending to act so sad.

"Aw," I said in a baby voice, standing up then walked over to him. Placing my arm around his shoulder, i lowered to his level. "We still love you though."

"Well, in that case," Brian said with a smile. "Its alright."

- - - - -

As the night proceeded, bodies began to collapse on the floor and couches. The only ones left awake now were Zacky and I, funnily enough. Three time's we've been left alone to talk tonight. Once in the kitchen, again in the living-room when the rest rushed off to the kitchen for beer and here now, the only ones awake. I looked around at Brian, Jimmy, Matt and Johnny who were all asleep and snoring like babies.

"Fucking light weights," I chuckled.

Another chuckled sounded the room and i looked up at Zacky who had a smile on his face. "I agree with you on that one."

I smiled across at him. "It was usually me who passed out first and i wasn't allowed to drink back then either."

"Through pure boredom you used to say," Zacky replied.

"Thats because it was," I laughed.

Standing up, i wobbled slightly. "I think I'm off to bed."

"And you're calling them light weights?" Zacky questioned.

I nodded my head. "Of course, they've fallen to sleep before me which never happens. I have every right to call them light weights." I scoffed, then tripped myself over my own feet.

I closed my eyes quickly, not ready for then pain i was about to feel when i hit the floor, but i never did hit it. Re-opening my eyes, i looked up at Zacky who had stupid smirk on his face. "Steady now," he said. "If them lot were awake, they'd think we've come to like each other now," he then chuckled, helping me up to my feet. "Come on, I'll help you get up-stairs."

I would have protested, but i was too drunk to do so. Instead, i shook my head in agreement, but then regretted shaking my head in the first place because it started to make me dizzy. Zacky held onto me tightly and guided me to my destination. My bedroom. The door was already slightly a-jar, so Zach just kicked it open with his foot and then lead me to my bed. Again, i tripped over my own feet and actually conquered falling over onto my bed, dragging Zacky along with me.

"Whoa," Zacky chuckled softly, pulling himself back up. "Are you alright?"

Turning myself around so i laid on my back, i looked up at Zacky. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said in a mellow tone.

He looked at me side ways with a questionable look. "You sure?"

"Well," I said, finally sitting up. "Would be it be so bad if we began to like each other as friends now?"

"Whats brought this on?" Zacky questioned with a small smile playing on his lips.

"What you said down-stairs," I tell him, crossing my legs and making myself more comfortable. "You said, if them lot were awake, they'd think we've come to like each other?"

"I did," he replied, looking down and letting out a small sigh.

"Well," I repeated, placing my finger under his chin and lifting up his head, his face just a few inches away from mine. "Would it be so bad?"

"No, i guess not," he replied, his hot breath tickling my lips.

I smiled softly at him, releasing my finger from his chin. "So what do you say, friends?"

Zacky nodded his head. "Friends," he whispered and before i knew it, his lips crashed onto mine and yet i didn't find myself pushing him away, but doing the total opposite.