My life after prom

My life after prom

The next day Emma and Rain were sitting together in theis vocational band class.
While their teacher Mr. Davis was doing his lecture, Emma and Rain were talking about prom dresses.

"Dude, you have your dress?" Emma whispered as Mr. Davis lectured on.

Rain looked at her. " Yeah, it's really nice." Rain started. " It is red and has a black lace over it." Rain said. "It's so pretty." She finished.

Emma looked a little nervous.

"Did you find one?" Rain asked as Emma shrugged a little.

"No, not yet." Emma started as she looked over at Mr. Davis to see if he was done with his lecture yet. "Hopefully Sarah has a nice dress." Emma told Rain. "She said that she has a dress that she will think ill like."

"Oh, that's kool dude." Rain said as Mr. Davis finally stopped his lecture.

"Ok class, we will start with Emma and Rain's song; For a dot dot dot I'm Pretty dot dot dot." Mr. Davis said as the class laughed. The title is really called : For a pessimist i'm pretty optimistic by Paramore.

When class was over Emma and Rain were talking about prom.

"So Sarah is going to call you to about the dress?" Rain asked as they were walking toward Japanese class.

"Yeah, she told me that it is pink with a black lace covering it and its also like a Marilyn Monroe type of dress." Emma told Rain as they sat at their seats.

"Oh that sounds cool." Rain said as the class went on.

Once the bell rang for them to go home, Emma waited for her sister Lily to come to the japanese room so their teacher can drop them home.

When Emma looked out the classroom she saw her sister Lily running down the stairs on the second floor.

"Damn Lily, your always late." Emma said as Lily was trying to catch her breath.

"Shut up." Lily tried to catch her breath.

"Well we have chior practice tonight, but we need to clean ok." Emma said as Lily nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya thats the end of chapter 2
hope you like it