My life after prom

My life after prom

After their japanese teacher dropped Emma and Lily home, they started to do their chores around the house. Once they were done, Emma looked at the clock and noticed that it was tem minutes till five. Emma went around the hose looking for Lily. A minute later she found Lily playing Halo 3 in their brother's room.

"Lily we need to get ready for practice." Emma said.

"Ok Emma." Lily said as she kept on playing.

When Emma came out of the shower she noticed that Lily was still playing Halo 3.

"Lily! we need to get ready!" Emma said as she looked at the clock and it was already six fourty five. "Gerald will be here in twenty minutes."

"Ok, i'm going." Lily said as she got up and left the room.

Emma wore plain blue jeans with a green shirt, while Lily was wearing black pants with a red t - shirt and red jacket. A few minutes later their choir teacher Gerald came up the drive way. Gerald has black hair with brown eyes.

Once they locked up the house they went into Gerald's black camry and drove up to church.
On the way we picked up their friend Jake. He is twenty one, with black hair and dark brown eyes. Jake and Emma have been good friends since emma first started choir. Jake was eighteen at the time and Emma was fourteen, But they have been good friends.

"Hey guys." Jake said while Gerald drove off.

When they arrived at church everyone was waiting outside while mass was going on.
Everyone was talking and having fun during practice.
Once they were done practicing they were getting ready to get into the cars when Sarah called Emma after practice.

"Emma!" Sarah called. Sarah has short brown hair with light brown eyes.

"Yeah Sarah?" Emma said as Sarah caught up to her. "Oh you have the dress for me?"

"Yeah, i have it want me to show you?" Sarah said as she made her follow her to her red celica. "I have it here." Sarah said as she brought it out and showed Emma the dress.

"Wow, it's so pretty." Emma said. "Can you hold it until you drop us home?" Emma asked as everyone got into the cars to go to subway.

After everyone ate Emma decided to let Jake take her to the Prom, because Lily said that her and Stacy are going together. So Emma pulled Jake to the side.

"Hey Jake can I ask you something?" Emma asked as he looked at her. "Want to take me to prom?" Emma asked as he looked at her. "As friends."

"Yeah, i'll go with you." Jake said as Emma smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Fairy." Emma said. Fairy is Jake's nickname.

When everyone went home that night Emma sat on her bed and fell on her back and realized that she has a date to prom.

"Oh My God." she said in shock. "I have a date to prom!" Emma said as she started to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok there it is hope you like it...

love autumn