My life after prom

My life after prom

The next day Rain and Emma were gonna skip 3rd and 4th period to follow Emma's dad uptpown to get stuff.

"Ok my dad will be here soon and we need to get ready Rain." Emma said as she finished getting ready.

"Im almost done." she says as she looked at Emma.

"Gosh, I dont live that far from here." Emma said as she looked at Rain. "In a freaking car its like 2 minutes." Rain just laughed at her friend.

"You have to be patient Emm." once Rain said that Emma's dad came in and took them.

While they were in Agana (for those who dont know its a village) Emma and Rain looked around to find stuff for tomorrow.

After about an hour there Emma was looking down from the second floor while Rain was looking at something else she saw a familliar figure. Emma looked more closely and realized that it was her and Rain's band teacher Mr. Davis.

"Aww crap its Mr. D." Emma said to herself. "Hey Mr.D!" Emma called as Mr. Davis looked up and saw her.

"Oh hello Emma." Mr.Davis said. "We missed you at 3rd period."

"Yes I know, but im here with my family." once she said that Rain walked up next to her.

Mr. Davis looked at her. "Ahh...miss Rain your here too."

Rain stood there.

"Rain is family too sir." Emma said cause it was all she could think of.

"Sure Emma, ill see you next week." Mr. Davis said as he walked back to do his buisiness.

"Really sir!" Emma said as she watched him walk away.

Rain was laughing, soon after so did Emma.

Once they were done they went to Emma's House.

A few hours later Emma's brother Jace came home with some beer and "spiked 7 - up." (thats what he calls it) (Jace has very short black hair and green eyes.)

"Hey Emm, I brought something for you to try." He said as he put the bag down.
Once he did that his girlfriend Xioe comes out. She has a japanese haircut and light blue eyes.

"Hey I see we have beer and some pany sh*t" Xoie said as she took a beer and Rain took one as well.

"Its almost 12 Emm, grab a spiked 7 up and open it and drink it when it hits 12." Jace instucted as it was only a few minutes away.

Once it hit 12 Jace, Rain and Xoie all said Happy Birthday to Emma.

"Ok Emm, drink up." Jace said as Emma opened it and drank a bit. It was good then her brother let her try the beer.

Emma drank a bit and she spit it out.

"Ahh...thats alcohol abuse Emm!" Jace said as everyone laughed. They drank for about a hour and Emma and Rain went in bacause they need to get up early for prom.

Once Emma and Rain were in the room and sat on the bed. Emma told Rain something that kind of shocked her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe thats all for now ill try and post the nest chapter when i can.

hey dont jugde me at the time 18 on Guam was the legal drinking age...
for those who dont know Guam is a small island...just save the trouble of asking me about it just Google it...lol!
Hope you like the chapter.