A Route to Follow

Chapter 9

-PJ’s P.O.V.-

It’s already past noon when I awoke from my lovely slumber and I snuggled into the pale – not to say naked – body next to me.

Gerard groaned a little under his breath, twitching slightly before he woke up as well and stretched just like a cat. He always twitched a little, right before he fell asleep and right before he woke up. Some odd perk of his body or something, but it always made me smile like a tortoise on crack.

“Hi,” he greeted me with a tired grin, his voice laced with sleep.

“Hey there, tiger,” I said, kissing him deeply and he gave me a playfull growl right before pulling away. “Slept well?”

He nodded, pressing the side of his face to the pillow. “I want coffee.” The statement was clear get me some coffee, will ya?.

“Oh, do you now?” I challenged and he grinned sheepishly, nodding and letting the tips of our noses touch lightly.

I sighed excessively. “Okay, okay, I’ll get you your damn coffee.”

I threw the covers off me and sauntered across the room to pick up a pair of panties and a big, baggy t-shirt that went halfway down my thighs.

“You look very good naked, did you know that?” Gerard commented from where he say, leaning against the headboard.

I stuck my tongue out at him before I walked out the door, letting my bare feet carry me downstairs. I wished I had worn socks too, shivering at the contact of the cold marble floors.

Entering the kitchen, everyone was there already. Well, everyone except for Gee, of course.

Without a word, Ellie handed me a cup of steamy, black coffee. I wrinkled my nose as the strong aroma hit me.

“I do not understand what you people find so attractive with this,” I muttered with great distaste.

They chuckled at my comment and Mikey piped in with a “long night, last night?” The sneaky bitch.

“Shut it or your cock will be kaput in a matter of seconds,” I retorted calmly, not taking my eyes of the warm liquid. “Thanks Ells,” I gave her a brief smile before emerging the room again.

As I started walking up the stairs I heard Mikey wail from behind me.

“Ow! What is wrong with you women and flicking threats at me every chance you get?” he cried out, followed by a round of amused laughter, and I couldn’t help but to smile to myself, trying my best not to scorch myself with my darling’s beloved drink.