For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie With You?

Hanging from Cliffs

"Come on, tenors! You shouldn't need Gerard to sound strong. Work for it!" Mrs. Snomel yelled during choir.

I smiled smugly to myself, sitting in my chair, listening to the tenors and baritones practice their harmonies. They did sound significantly weaker without Gerard helping them. I sighed and leaned back.

The holidays were rapidly approaching. In fact, Hanukkah started in four days. David and I got out of school early to celebrate Hanukkah since it's a religious thing. If Gerard wants to do it with us he can get out too. I'm sure he wouldn't pass on it, but who knows. Mrs. Snomel might kick him out of choir if he misses any more days. I all ready have to break a rule by performing in the winter concert three nights into Hanukkah.

After another long school day I trudged home with David from the bus stop.

"You aren't running today." David commented.

"I'm tired." I replied.

"May I ask why?"

"What Gerard and I do when the door is closed is none of your business!!" I snapped.

"Ooh!!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. David chuckled loudly.

"I'm kidding. We didn't do anything remotely romantic last night."

"Bummer."

"I know, right?"

As we got closer to the house I noticed a strange car in the driveway. Well, the car itself wasn't strange. It was just unfamiliar. I had never seen it before. David noticed it too. We cautiously approached the front door and walked into the house. In the family room I heard a low male voice, obviously not Gerard's. I walked in and saw a man in a suit standing in front of Mum and Gerard, who were sitting on opposite sides of the couch. They all paused and looked at me when I walked in.

"What...the hull is going on here?" I wondered, quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFF HANGER AGAIN!!!!

I'll have the next chapter up ASAP. Don't worry. Lol

~AsHy