For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie With You?

Footsies

All throughout school I was with Gerard. He had a lot of catching up to do. He had to take all his semester finals after school and do all his missing homework. The only teacher that went easy on him was Mrs. Snomel, who was absolutely beside herself when Gerard came back.

"Here are all the physics notes." I said one afternoon, handing Gerard my notebook.

"Thanks, babe." He replied, his voice muffled by the pen clenched in his teeth.

We were camped out on our bed. It was covered with papers, pens, notebooks, and binders. I was helping him get ahead as much as I could. For now I sat there and waited for him to scribble out the physics notes.

I leaned back on my hands, my legs stretched out in front of me. While Gerard wrote, I poked his bare toes with mine. He kept his head down, but I saw him smile so I poked him again. He pretended like he didn't notice, but I know he did.

Gerard flipped the pages in the notebook, but instead of writing again he grabbed my foot and started tickling it. I screamed and pulled it away. Gerard ditched the notebook and lunged for me. He tickled my sides until neither of us could breath, we were laughing too hard. We both laid on the pillows, trying to catch our breath. When I did I leaned over and kissed Gerard on the cheek.

"I love you, Gee." I cheered quietly.

"I love you too, Bri." He replied, kissing me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
All my updates today have ended with "I love you" "I love you too" You know why?! Because I'm in a really good mood!!!!

Comments

~AsHy

p.s. there is a time jump coming!!