For the Last Night I Lie, Could I Lie With You?

Thanks for the Memories

The night of prom Dad took David and Gerard over to our grandparents' house to get ready. David was going with Elena so she and I stayed home with Mum to get dressed.

Elena and I had all ready gone dress shopping together. She picked a slim pink dress of course. She loves pink. I chose a black dress with pink accents. We figured we might as well have some sort of color scheme together.

"Aww, you two look gorgeous!" Mum cooed, gripping her camera tight.

She took a few pictures of us separate, then together. Dad brought the boys back an hour later when we were all ready. David and Elena stood alone in the front yard for a while. Gerard looked at me with his cute little smirk on his face. I beamed as he took my hands in his carefully. A flash went off and Mum went giggling out of the room.

"You look beautiful, Bri." Gerard whispered, pressing our foreheads together.

"Well, you look very very handsome." I replied, kissing Gerard briefly and running my hand down the arm of his tux.

"I try, babe."

Gerard chuckled and stepped back, linking elbows with me. We walked out into the front yard and posed with David and Elena for a few pictures. Dad was driving us to the prom and taking us home. No need for getting killed, right?

"I must say..." Gerard began when we walked into the venue hosting our high school's prom. "For my first dance, this place looks epically lame. At least I have you to keep my eyes busy."

Gerard grinned and spun me around, moving towards the dance floor. A few people coughed and stared at us. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people there were trying to figure out who we are. Gerard and I laid low throughout school.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" Mrs. Snomel shouted over the music before wiggling through the crowd to the chaperon table.

"Four hours is a lot of dancing." Gerard commented two hours in.

We had sat down in some chairs on the age of the huge room. I put my arms around Gerard's neck.

"We don't have to dance." I told him.

He chuckled and kissed me. I kissed him back until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up reluctantly.

"Hey, hey! None of that. You can get busy later on. There are teachers around, you know?" Elena joked.

I rolled my eyes and sat back. Elena and David went back onto the dance floor. Gerard leaned into my ear.

"I really want to ditch this place." He said, looking up at all the lame decorations and people.

"So soon?" I contradicted him.

"Yeah."

"But you were so excited."

"I know, but...I wanted to be with you more than I wanted to go to a dance and guess what? I can be with you at home...alone."

"Hmm, you have a point."

'Brilliant!' I thought.

"Let's go." I decided.

We stood up and headed for the exit, but we were stopped by one of the freshman science teachers. She was a short, creepy old lady with gigantic glasses and a fanny pack.

"Leaving so soon?!" She wondered in a shrill voice.

"Yeah, she isn't feeling well." Gerard fibbed.

I swallowed and nodded, trying to look sickly. The teacher nodded as well, letting us through.

"Well, have a good night then. Feel better!" She cheered after us.

Once we got down the steps of the venue we burst out laughing. Gerard held my hand tight as we began walking back home. It would only take us about half an hour.

"Will you be all right walking, Bri?" Gerard inquired.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know what kind of crazy shoes you're wearing."

I laughed and hiked the skirt of my dress on. I had convinced Mum to let me get knee-high black and white Converse. Gerard laughed when he saw them.

"I did not even notice you were wearing those! That's genius!" He exclaimed. "Although I'm a bit disappointed that I won't have to carry you at all."

"Well, I'm not stopping you."

As we got closer to the house Gerard stopped. He put one arm behind my knees and swept me up into his arms. I screamed and linked my arms around his shoulders. He's so strong now! He was barely even straining himself.

When Gerard and I finally got into the house we were completely alone. Mum and Dad took advantage of the night to go out and I assumed they wouldn't be home until late when after-prom was over. Gerard tossed me down on our bed and I got back up.

"I'm sorry, Bridgette. I know you like it, but I have to ditch this monkey suit." Gerard breathed, yanking at his bow tie.

"No worries. Here, let me help you." I offered, unbuttoning his vest and shirt.

Gerard stripped off his tuxedo and threw it on the desk chair. I started peeling my dress off and I threw a cami over my bra. When we were done undressing, Gerard and I rolled into bed together. I laid on my sighed, inhaled deeply, and closed my eyes for a moment. I felt Gerard's hands on my butt, hips, back, stomach, and neck. He even went as far as sliding his hands under my bra in the back. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"What's up with you tonight?" I questioned, smirking.

"I'm slightly horny." He snickered.

"I see that."

"I love you, Bri."

"I love you too, Gerard. What do you want?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I think you're fibbing."

"Well, I'm not!"

Gerard shook his head and pouted like a little kid. Then he sighed.

"Well..." He started. "I do want another kiss."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took a while. this chapter is kinda lame =[
in the links to the clothes. ONLY LOOK AT THE DRESSES/TUX. The models are just models, not what the characters look like.

comments?

~AsHy