Status: very slow active

A Vampire's Dark Kiss

New House; New Life?

A figure walked towards us and behide him three other men appeared around the corner. It was to dark for me to see through the shadows, but I knew Ryan could. At the other end of the alleyway another figure appeared and he looked down towards us. I blinked and he was beside Ryan, it was Brendon. Ryan never looked at him, he stared at the approaching dark forms. Brendon followed Ryan's gaze and he growled and showed his teeth.

They walked out of the shadows and into the street light. It was the same four that attacked when my house was being burned. The one that yelled was obviously a vampire, the one with the afro and the last two were human. "Where's Beckett," the one with black short "emo" style hair snapped, with his fangs showing.

"Why don't you just give up," Ryan growling and stepped towards him that seemed to have some hidden meaning behide it. He growled back and punched him in the jaw. Ryan stepped back with the force of it and came back and punched him. Brendon punched him in the chest and the rest of them joined in the fight. I was still against the wall watching the fight that was a few feet away, terrified. I took my chance and started moving along the wall. I looked back and Brendon was on the ground and Ryan was still fighting them, with the aggressive form of him I first meant. The guy with the black hair spotted me. He appeared infront of me and grabbed my wrists painfully and I screamed. I kicked at him but he shoved me hard into the wall and I blacked out.

I woke up in a soft twin sized bed my arm hurt, I guessed from when I hit the wall. I looked around the room. It was blue, very messy and there was a window open with sunlight shining in. I got up and looked out the window. It was about two stories off the ground. So that escape plan is out, well it could work, but I wasn’t planning to brake my foot anytime soon. I didn’t recognize the street. I wasn’t at the dandies house. It was about mid-day and there was a soft breeze. It was the first time I have seen sunlight in about two weeks.
I heard voices from down stairs. I went over to the door and it was unlocked. I walked down part of the hallway, the guy with the short afro hair appeared infront of me, scaring me. “You think your going?”

“Leaving!” I yelled “What do ya think?” He pinned me against the wall.

“Your not going anywhere.” He whispered against my neck.

“Let me the Hell GO!” I yelled getting louder each word. He pushed his mouth against my neck. He was pushed off me. It was guy who was slightly shorter than afro guy and wore glasses and a hat.

“What the hell are the doing Joe!” He yelled.

“Trying to bite her.” ‘Joe’ said matter-a-factly.

“She‘s no good to us dead!” He said.

“I don’t care…” I took the chance and ran down the stairs, as they screamed after me. The ‘emo’ hair was down their with the last guy with glasses and long red-ish brown hair. The ‘emo’ haired one grabbed me and slammed me against a wall, my feet where off the ground.

“Put ‘er down!” The guy said, with the short hair and wore the glasses and hat. He growl at me angrily but put me down, I fell to the floor and he stomped upstairs. The gut with the red hair pulled me off the floor, picked me up and put me on the couch, he sat down on the chair and the guy with the hat sat by me. The ‘afro guy’ Joe never came down the stairs. I looked at the floor and never said anything. I was sure that Ryan and Brendon were dead. Even though they both attacked me at least once each, but I still had slight friendships them… maybe something more with Ryan. Oh, and they never actually killed me. My thoughts were broken when one of them spoke up.

“I’m Patrick…” he said pointing towards himself and he pointed to other guy with the red hair, “…this is Andy.” I looked through my hair at them and looked back at the floor.

“Skye…” I looked up at the sound of my name. “…we thought you were dead. We didn’t think you would last every long with them.” Patrick said. I never said anything.

“Were sorry about Pete, he’s a moody bitch how a days.” Andy said.

“A moody bitch! What? That was the second time he slammed against a f*ckin’ wall.” I said suddenly finding my voice.

“About last night he almost killed you-”

“Yeah, I never heard that one before.” I said cutting Patrick off.

“We thought you were with them, you were making out with him.”

“I was not making out with him! He bit me!!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs.

“Shut up, bitch!” We heard from up stairs.

“You shut up!!!” I screamed standing up. Joe appeared infront of me.

“You better be quiet, girl.” He said angrily to my face, showing his fangs.

“What you goin’ do if I don’t?” I growled close to his face.

“Don’t temp me.” I seen his eyes flash red for a second. The guys got up when they seen it.

“I dare you.” His eyes flashed again as he growled at me, moving closer. They pulled me away from him.

“It will be easier if you listen to him.” Patrick said.

“How can it be easier! My parents are dead, I have no friends and the one I thought was being in love with is dead!!! Just let him kill me. I don’t care anymore!” I screamed, they all were staring at me. “There’s no-othing to live for anymore.” I said sobbing hitting the floor again and curling into a ball. They all kept on staring at me for a few seconds. Joe disappeared, looking sorry are what he said to me. Andy picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shirt. I was just like a child. He carried me up stairs, to the room I was in before and put me on the bed and let the room, closing the door. I cried into the sheets for a good hour. I knew that crying wouldn’t make me feel any better. I couldn’t stop and my crying started to hurt after a while. I heard someone walk by the door and stop every once and a while. I tried to calm myself when I rolled over and looked at the light dancing on the ceiling, from the car passing by on the street.

The door opened and closed. I didn’t look up, I just stared up at the ceiling. He sat down on the bed. “Skye you don’t have to kill yourself.” It was Patrick. I didn’t look at him or talk to him.