Help Me up When I Fall

Someone Help

"God! You are such a disgrace! How your father and I have been able to put up with you for so long is beyond me. At least you are finally going to Hogwarts this year. That way your father and I don't have to look at you!" my Mother yelled as she slapped me across the face. She turned and walked out of my room, slamming the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up and looked over at the calander on the wall.
September 1st! Yes!
I threw off the covers and ran into my bathroom and took a shower. While I was packing, my Father yelled up the stairs.

"Jessica Marie Malfoy! You better be heading down here for breakfast." he yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I ran down the stairs and into our large dinning room. "Good morning." I said pleasently. As usual, my Mother and Father didn't look at me. I sighed, sat down, and started eating.

"Good morning." Draco said walking into the Dining room and sitting down.

"Good morning my darling son." Our Mother replied. I shook my head slightly and continued eating.

"Jessica, as you should know, today is the day you start your first year at Hogwarts. Unfortunatly, your Mother and I are too busy and don't care enough to see the train leave with you on it. I will drop you and your things off, then I will leave. Do you understand?" He said as if he doubted I could.

"Yes, I understand." I replied. He nodded and continued eating. Draco looked up and smirked at me and I glared in response.

"May I be excused?" I asked when I finished eating.

"Yes, you may. Go make sure your things are packed. We're leaving soon." He told me. I nodded and left. Someone help me.

I know you must be confused. Yes, I live with the Malfoys. No, we aren't related, thank God. The Malfoys are my adopted family. Mr. Malfoy for some reason thought he could get a promotion if he adopted a child. And lucky me was the pure-blood child up for adoption. Therefore, he chose me. They hate me, they really do. They only act nice when they have parties. This year I'm starting Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Which can easily be translated into, FREEDOM! I can't wait.

I ran into my room and double checked that everything was packed. When I was sure it was, I grabbed all of my trunks and walked back down the many stairs. I met Mr. Malfoy in the foyer. He grabbed onto me and apperated. When the twisting feeling disappeared from my stomach, I opened my eyes. The train was a beautiful scarlet and there were many other kids and parents hurrying around the platform.

"Now, Jessica. Don't get into too much trouble, it'll look bad if we raised a disobediant child. You have to come home for Christmas for our Christmas and New-Years Eve party. I don't expect any owls from you so don't send any. I'll see you at Christmas. Good-bye." Mr. Malfoy said before disapperating.

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my luggage and headed towards the train. I got my small bags onto the train, then struggled with my largest trunk.

"Need some help with that?" a red haired boy asked.

"Yes, please." I said.

"Hey, Fred. Come over here." the boy called and another red haired boy came over. The boys put my trunk onto the train and we got onboard.

"Thanks alot." I said to them.

"No problem. I'm George and this is Fred. We're twins." George informed me.

"Wow, twins?! I would have never guessed. It so isn't obvious." I replied sarcasticaly.

"Haha, she's gotcha there George." Fred said.

"So, do you have anyone your supposed to go sit with?" George asked.

"Nope, I didn't know anyone on this train until I met you two. It's my first year." I told them.

"Oh, I see. Well you can come sit with us. If you want to that is." Fred offered.

"Sure." I said. I picked up my bags and followed the twins to their compartment.