Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Rise Above This

Hallelujah

(After the show)

We were standing backstage when there was a knock on the door. Since everyone else was being lazy, I decided to answer the door.

I walked over and opened it to find Chelsea. I smiled and said, “Gustav, it’s for you.”

He got up and walked over to me before smiling. He left the room and before I could close the door, Georg shouted, “Get yourself some action Gustav!”

I rolled my eyes as I heard laughing from the hallway as I closed the door. I went to sit by Georg and Tom when Georg said, “I’m going to get something to drink and get some fresh air. I’ll be right back.”

He got up and left the room, leaving just Tom and I sitting on the couch. Alone. Ah shit.

I looked at Tom and said, “So, tonight went well.”

He nodded. “Agree,” he said.

We fell quiet and I stole a sideways glance of him. The way his eye lids were drooping from exhaustion. Just the little things I notice about him. God I seriously need to stop this. Why can’t I just look at Tom and see him as a brother and not a lover? This is so confusing. Ugh.

I stood up and started towards the door when I heard Tom say, “Wait.”

I turned around and leaned against the door. “Ja?” I asked.

We just looked at each other for a moment when he stood up and walked over to me. He stood in front of me and asked, “Do you see yourself hating me?”

I shook my head. “Never Tomi. Why?”

He took a deep breath and said, “Please don’t hate me for this.”

I looked at him weird for a moment when he shocked the fucking hell out of me.

You know what he did?

Well, I shall tell you simply because I can.

He.

Fucking.

KISSED.

ME!!!

Shocking, huh? Told you. And now I’m squealing like a little fan girl on the inside because of it. His lips feel amazing. So does his lip ring. Oh wait, I’m not kissing back!

(Tom’s POV)

What possessed me to kiss him? I have no clue. All I know is that it felt like the right moment to do so, so I did. But he’s not reacting. Oh shit. I better pull away.

I was about to do so when I felt him kiss back. Yes!! I took one of my hands and ran it through his hair while I used my other hand to lock the door, placing my hand on his hip after doing so.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer to him, my chest pressed against his. I wrapped my arms around his waist and prodded his bottom lip with my tongue, hoping for entrance.

With my luck, he complied and let me tell you something.

Tongue rings are amazing. Short, sweet, and to the point.

I started backing the two of us towards the couch, not breaking the heated kiss as I did so. When we reached the couch, I turned us around so that Bill’s back was to the couch and the two of us fell onto the couch, Bill under me.

Bill broke the kiss after a while and just smiled. I smiled back, knowing that he knew what I was thinking. Creepy, huh?

Well, it’s what happens when you’re twins.

(Bill’s POV)

I looked up at Tom after the amazing kiss we shared. Wow, I never thought it would happen. Tom kissing me. I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy it. I did very much thank you.

I kissed the tip of his nose and said the three words I’ve wanted to mean this way in a long time.

“Ich liebe dich,” I said, my arms still wrapped around his neck loosely.

He smiled and lightly, yet lovingly, pecked my lips. “Ich liebe dich, auch,” he said back.

He laid his head on my chest when there was knocking on the door.

“Guys! What are you two doing in there?!” Georg asked on the other side of the door.

“Talking,” Tom replied before whispering, “Come on, we’re staying at a hotel tonight I think.”

I smiled and nodded before Tom got off of me and walked over to the door. I fixed my hair the best I could as Tom unlocked the door and opened it. “Hey Georg, we were getting ready to leave,” Tom said.

“Okay. We’re staying at a hotel tonight. And, as usual, we, Gustav and myself, are forcing you two to share. Deal with it,” Georg said smiling before he walked off.

Tom looked at me and closed the door before walking over to me. “Come on,” he said. “The sooner we leave, the sooner we can get to the room and relax and all that good stuff.”

I nodded before getting up. I started to walk away when Tom grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked at him and he kissed me lightly before we left the room.

(Hotel)

“Okay, we’re going to bed. I have a big day tomorrow with Chelsea. Good night,” Gustav said before he and Georg retreated into their room.

Tom and I walked into our room when he said, “Finally. We’re alone.”

I nodded before opening my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of track pants and a loose T-shirt before saying, “I’m changing. I’ll be back.”

He nodded before I walked into the bathroom. I sat my clothes on the counter top before stripping out of my concert clothes that I wore today. I pulled on the track pants over my small hips when I heard Tom say, “You’re really small Bill.”

I jumped a little bit, seeing as he startled me, and said, “Damn it Tom. Don’t sneak up on someone like that.”

I heard him walk up behind me and felt him wrap his arms around my waist before he kissed my shoulder blade. “I’m sorry Bill,” he said. “Didn’t mean to startle you like that.”

I smiled as I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on. “It’s okay Tom,” I said before yawning.

“Sounds like you’re tired Billa,” he said as I took his arms off of my waist and left the bathroom.

I nodded and laid down on one of the beds the room had. I snuggled under the blankets when I saw Tom do the same on the other bed. Feeling really lonely, I asked, “Tom?”

“What is it?” he asked.

“Will you lay with me? I’m feeling really lonely right now,” I replied.

He nodded and got out of his bed as he shut off all the lights. I moved over to make room for him and he slid in with me. I laid on my side of the bed when I felt him wrap an arm loosely around me. I placed a hand on his chest and lightly kissed it before saying, “Gute Nacht Tom. Ich liebe dich,”

“Ich liebe dich, Hey Bill?” he asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Werden Sie meinig sein?” he asked.

I smiled and nodded my head. I laid my head on his chest right over his heart. “Good night Bill. Mein Engel,” Tom said.

“Good night Tom,” I said as his heartbeat lulled me to sleep with a smile on my face and his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Paramore.

There.
You better freaking love me

This wasn't supposed to come until later on.

Comments are loved and get you quicker updates.

Werden Sie meinig sein? - Will you be mine?

Mein Engel - My angle.