Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Rise Above This

Silent Scream

We were sitting at a table at the club we decided to go to. And let me tell you something. Gerard and I look like chicks. Frank even started flirting with me. Well, until I told him that it was me. After that, he started muttering, “I love my wife. I love my wife.” Oh, by the way, I’m “Bella” and Gerard is “Gisele,” courtesy of our boyfriends.

“Mikey! Wanna dance?” Gerard--err--Gisele asked.

Mikey nodded and kissed Gerard’s cheek before the two of them walked towards the dance floor. Barely a second later, a group of blondes walked over to us. “Sorry ladies, I’m with her tonight,” Tom said motioning to me.

They frowned before nodding and walking away. “I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you, too. Bella,” he whispered with a smirk.

I laid my head on his shoulder. “I’m glad we can do this. I just wish I didn’t have to look like a chick,” I whispered. “And I hate whispering.” We were whispering to each other so, that way, people would be able to eavesdrop on our conversation.

“I know. I think you’re a pretty girl,” Tom whispered.

I blushed. “Tomi,” I whispered.

He pulled me onto his lap. “But I also think you look sexier when you look like yourself,” he whispered.

I felt my blush deepen and buried my face into his neck. Tom wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I kissed his neck before wrapping my arms around his neck. Everyone else was either on the dance floor or getting a drink. I think Ray might be in the bathroom. “I love you,” I whispered.

“I know,” Tom whispered.

“I know you do. But I’m making up for the times you didn’t know,” I whispered.

I unburied my face from his neck and his kissed me. “I know. By the way, I think we’re sleeping on the bus tonight. You can sleep in my bunk if you want. With me anyway.”

I nodded. “Planned on it. I don’t want to sleep alone.”

“Tom! Bella! Dance!” Mikey said as he and Gerard walked back over to us.

We looked at each other and nodded. I stood up, Tom shortly after, and he led us to the dance floor. We walked to the middle of the dance floor when Tom stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I rested my forehead on his and said, “Much better.”

He chuckled. “You look so different without your eyebrow ring. I don’t remember the last time you didn’t have it in. I’m surprised you kept the tongue piercing in though,” Tom whispered.

“I have a spacer in. I don’t want people to recognize me with you. And people barely ever see the inside of my mouth. My tattoo on my arm was tough to cover up though,” I whispered.

He smiled before kissing me. “I saw you looking everywhere for something to cover it up with.”

“But I found that cover up I brought back when I was getting the shit pummeled out of me by those assholes at school and I used that.”

Tom expression when mad. “If I ever seen any of them assholes again--”

“Tom, it’s not worth it. We’re who we are and their flipping burgers at McDonalds. Seriously. I saw them last time I went by myself. That‘s why I was laughing so hard when I got back.”

He laughed and kissed me again, me kissing back as well. I broke the kiss and kept my forehead on his. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

We dance with the beat of the music until about the fifth song when I yawned. “Tired baby?” Tom asked.

I nodded. “Come on. Let’s go back to the bus and sleep. We’ll tell the others,” Tom said before the two of us left the dance floor and walked over to the (now filled) table.

“Hey guys, we’re going to head back. I’m tired,” I said.

They nodded and Tom grabbed my hand before we left the club and walked towards his Escalade. “Babe, do you want to sleep in the backseat until we get there?” Tom asked.

I shook my head before getting in the passenger side. I laid my head on the dashboard and heard the door open and close. A little bit later, the Escalade roared to life and I felt us leave.

(Bus)

I walked out of the bathroom after I de-girlified myself and put my eyebrow ring back in. My forearm was red from where I had to scrub the make-up off. Luckily my tattoo still looks good.

I sat down by Tom of the couch and laid my head on his shoulder. “Come on Bill. Let’s go lay down,” he said.

I nodded and stood up. Tom stood up next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to the bunks. Tom laid down first, me laying down next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my bare shoulder. “Good night Bill. I love you.”

“Good night Tom. I love you, too,” I said before laying my head on his bare chest and listening to his steady breathing.

(Georg)

Gustav and I were sitting on the couch. Bill and Tom were asleep in one of their bunks. “Hey Gustav, do you think they’ll ever fuck while we’re around?” I asked randomly.

He shook his head. “I doubt it. I don’t either of them want us to be around when they do,” he replied.

I nodded. “They seem happy,” I said. “Really happy.”

“Yeah. I haven’t seen Bill this happy since we’ve known them. And I think this is what Tom needs. Not screwing random girls every night on the tour or being married to the wench. She really changed him. Not in a good way either,” Gustav said.

“Yeah. Just screwing his little brother instead,” I said.

Gustav his my arm. “I don’t want to picture that thank you. I don’t care if they do, but I don’t want you making me think about it!”

“I know. I just wanted to see what reaction I’d get out of you,” I said.

He rolled his eyes. “I’m going to sleep. Good night,” he said before getting up.

“Night,” I said as he walked into the bunk area. I sat there for a minute when I said, “Screw it. I’m going to bed.”

I got up and walked into the bunk area. I kicked off my shoes and slid out of my jeans and shirt before climbing into my bunk and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Cinema Bizarre. Amazing band may I add.

I'll be updating more often these next two weeks, seeing as I'm now on Christmas break. So expect updates from all of my stories.

Comments are like Tokio Hotel under the Christmas tree. Wanted.