Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Rise Above This

Lips of an Angel

(Bill)

“Wake up Billa. Wakey wakey!” Tom said shaking my shoulders.

“Eh I don’t wanna Tomi. Let me sleep bitte,” I said before snuggling into the bunk more.

“Come on baby. We have sound check in a few hours. It’s twelve twenty-five and sound check is at two,” Tom said.

Stupid sound check. It can shove it. I sat up and pouted. “Fine,” I said crossing my arms across my chest, trying to hide the grin that was trying to form on my lips.

Tom crawled into the bunk with me and asked, “What will make it better?”

I pointed to my lips. “A good morning kiss,” I replied.

He smiled before planting a sweet kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and tangled my hands in his dreads. He laid me down and laid on top of me. He cupped my face in his hands and licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Being the person I am when I get woken up, I decided to not let him.

He took one of his hands and ran it down my torso before tickling my sides. “Tomi! Not nice! Stop!” I said between fits of laughter.

“No raping the lead singer Tom,” Georg said.

“Can’t rape the willing!” I exclaimed as Tom continued to tickle me.

“I did not need to know that! Honestly!” Georg exclaimed.

“Tom, you can stop tickling me now!” I said trying to get him to stop.

He sighed and stopped. “Fine,” he said before kissing me again. I kissed back and ran my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He let me in and, when I was, he bit my tongue!

I pulled away. “Ouch. What the French toast?” I asked. Okay. So it didn’t hurt. He just surprised me.

He shrugged. “Couldn’t resist,” he replied.

“No kinky sex boys. We have to get ready for sound check,” Georg said.

Tom smirked at me. “But Georg, it just feels so good!” Tom jokingly replied to him.

“T.M. freaking I!” Georg exclaimed. “That’s it. I’m heading out. Gustav already left and I’ll see you guys when you get there,” he said before we heard the door close.

I giggled. “Come on Tomi. Let’s get ready before Georg thinks we actually are screwing,” I said.

He nodded and left my bunk. Or was it his? Not sure. I followed close behind and walked over to one of my many bags when I felt arms around my waist. I felt Tom’s warm breath on my shoulder. “By the way love,” he whispered, “it won’t be screwing. If it’s anything, it’s me making sweet love to you.”

I felt myself blush a deep shade of red. “Tomi,” I whispered as I grabbed a shirt.

He kissed my shoulder. “I love you,” he said.

“I love you, too,” I said as I pulled out loose pants and a plain t-shirt. What? I don’t feel like dressing like I normally do right now. So shush. I’m lazy.

I felt Tom’s arms leave me as I heard him walk towards his bags. I changed where I was standing.

I heard a wolf whistle behind me as I changed out of my pajama pants. “I am one lucky guy,” I heard Tom say.

I looked at him confused. “Why?”

“Well, who else gets to see you like this?” he asked.

I looked to see that I was in my boxer briefs and no shirt. Ah. I see what he means. I shrugged.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He seems to like to do that for some reason. Not that I’m complaining… but still.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked.

“You always seem to wrap your arms around my waist,” I replied honestly. “Not that I’m complaining. I personally like it.”

He smiled. “Good. I’m going to sound so fucking cheesy saying this, but I like how you feel in my arms.”

Yep. Cheesy. Cute, but cheesy. “That did sound cheesy. But oh well. It’s sweet.”

He started playing with his lip ring from inside his mouth. He does that all the time. I think it’s subconsciously though. That’s my theory. “You’re playing with you’re lip ring again Tom.”

He stopped. “Sorry. Didn’t realize I was doing so.”

I kissed his lips. “It’s okay. Now, let’s get dressed before Georg and Gustav think we’re having sex.”

He nodded before reluctantly walking over to his bag. I finished getting dressed and slipped on my shoes before the two of us left the bus and walked to sound check.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Hinder.
Here's an update.
Been suffering from writer's block.

Comments are like Bill and Tom covered in chocolate in the middle of my room. Wante.
Tell your friends!!!
And...if anyone wants to make a banner for this story, i'd appreciate it.
i can't make banners to save my butt.