Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Rise Above This

Your Guardian Angel

Wow. I thought sound check was going to last forever. Thank god it didn’t. Tom and I were sitting on the stage being lazy. Georg was…well, doing something and Gustav was texting someone. Probably Chelsea. Not sure though.

Our hands were behind us propping us up. Tom grabbed the hand closest to him and laced our fingers together. “So, what do you want to do after the show tonight?” he asked.

I shrugged. “Hanging out on the bus sounds fine with me,” I replied.

“We can do that babe,” he said, “Wanna invite anyone?”

I shook my head. “Just the two of us,” I replied.

“I like the idea,” he said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

“Tomi,” I said, “Someone could have walked in and saw that.”

“I’ll say it was brotherly affection. They can suck it for all I care,” he said.

“Bill! Tom!” we heard Georg say from behind us, “We have some interview thing today. Come on!”

I sighed. “Coming Georg!” I said. I looked at Tom and said, “Come on. We kind of have to go.”

He sighed. “Fine,” he said before standing up. He helped me up and looked around. I was about to ask why he was doing so when he smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. “So glad we’re alone right now,” he said.

I nodded in agreement and kissed him on the lips back. “Same here,” I said.

“Come on. Let’s go before they think we’re doing something bad,” Tom said.

“Define bad,” I said.

Tom smirked. “Oh, I can think of a few things,” he said before we walked off the stage.

“What are they?” I asked him stopping, “Tom wait!” I said running after him.

(after interview)

Tom, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and I were sitting in Starbucks, Mikey and Gerard sitting together, Tom and I sitting together, and Frank switching between Mikey and Gerard and Tom and I. I was listening to my iPod, “Viva la Vida” by Coldplay playing in my ears. I had one ear bud hanging out of my ear so I could hear the conversation.

“No way man. You have to think outside the box with this. Superman is a goody-goody two-shoes idiot. You just have to accept this,” Frank said.

“But he’s invincible!” Tom said, “And he has x-ray vision.”

“That he doesn’t use to his advantage. If he were a real man he would have looked through every woman’s clothing he could! I swear he’s gay. Nothing against gay people. Homophobia is gay,” Frank said.

I shook my head. “I like Batman better anyway,” I said.

Both Frank and Tom looked at me. “Hell yeah Batman!” Gerard said.

“Batman? He’s not even a real super hero! He has no super powers! Come on Billa! Was die Hölle?” Tom asked.

“Yeah. What Tom said,” Frank added.

“But think about it for a second guys. Batman was an ordinary guy who decided to make himself extraordinary. Even though it was against the law and he was considered a vigilante. He wanted his hometown to be a better, safer place for everyone who lived there and everyone who would live there. In a way, he’s a hundred times cooler than Superman, who’s a freaking alien technically. He’s not even from Earth,” I told them.

“Dude, that made total sense,” Mikey said.

“That’s deep bro,” Tom said.

“I told you Superman sucks!” Frank said, “But now I have a new respect for Batman. The German boy’s got insight.”

I smiled. “Come on, I want to get some rest before the show, okay?” I said.

Tom nodded and the five of us left Starbucks.

(Tour bus)

I lied down on my bunk and Tom crawled in right next to me. “What is it Tomi?” I asked.

“I want to get some rest as well. However, it would be really dumb to sleep in my own bunk when I have the best idea ever and sleep in the same bunk as you,” he replied laying on his side so he was facing me.

I lied on my side and slung an arm around Tom’s waist. “Get some shut eye Tomi. I love you.”

“I love you, too Billa. I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Here's an update after going forever without one. My bad. Comments are like the Kautliz twins. Loved.