Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Rise Above This

Bleed For You

(Day before 19th birthday)

Yay. Mine and Tom’s birthday’s tomorrow. We’ll be nineteen. Wow. I’ve got his present bought and wrapped. Plus I have a birthday plan. And no it doesn’t involving telling him anything he’d hate me for. So don’t even think about it. I’m going to try to get him away from Lavender for the day and spend time with him. I hope it works. I told Georg and Gustav about my plan and they’re going to help, so yeah.

Deciding I was hungry, I walked out of my room (seeing as I was listening to music) and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I walked in and opened the fridge to see that it was empty practically. What am I going to do now? I want food. I’m hungry. Oh well. I’ll get food later when I’m not too lazy to go to the store and get some.

I closed the fridge door and left the kitchen before going upstairs and back into my room. I closed the door and flopped down on my bed and continued listening to my music. Tom and Lavender were out today. I guess she knows that Tom’s spending his birthday with his twin brother. Well, she better anyway.

I grabbed my lyric book and opened it. I haven’t been writing lately. I just can’t think. Nothing comes to me to write lately. Which sucks really. It’s like writer’s block for authors, but I guess you’d call it…singer’s block? Yeah. Let’s go with that.

I looked at the lined pages of my lyric book for a moment, hoping that some inspiration would come to me. But nothing happened. Shit. I put the book back and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling for a while.

I don’t know how long I had been staring at the ceiling, but the next thing I knew, I was feeling very tired. I slipped out my jeans and got under my covers before drifting off into a dream-filled sleep.

“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Tom and Bill. Happy birthday to you,” my mom, Gordon, Gustav, and Georg sang as we all sat around the dining room table at my mom and Gordon’s house.

I looked over and saw my smiling brother. “Happy birthday Tomi,” I said to him.

“Happy birthday Billa,” he said.

We each got a piece of cake and started eating when I saw Tom with a bit of icing on his finger. “Tom, what are you doing?” I asked confused.

He smiled before wiping the icing on my cheek. My jaw dropped and I said, “Tom! Why did you do that?”

“So I could do this,” he replied before licking it off of my cheek. Whoa. What?

“Tom, there are people in here,” I said.

“What people?” Tom asked.

I looked around to see that we were alone. That, and that we were in our room back at our house. I looked back at him and asked, “And you did that why?”

He smiled before looking down. “Bill, I have something to tell you. It’s pretty serious.”

“What is it Tom?” I asked worried.

He sighed. “Lavender and I are getting a divorce.”

Yes. “Why Tom?” I asked curiously.

He averted his eyes away from me before saying, “Please don’t hate me Bill.”

I was about to ask him what he meant when he pressed his lips against mine in a loving, passionate kiss. Although I was shocked at first, I got over the shock and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, our chests pressed against each other.

He broke the kiss after a while and looked at me with a smile before saying, “I love you Bill. I love you so much.”

I smiled and pecked his lips. “You have no idea how long I wanted to hear you say that Tom. I love you, too.”

He smiled and kissed me back, laying me on my back. He laid on top of me and whispered, “Happy birthday Bill.”

“Happy birthday Tom,” I said before he started kissing my neck.


I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I sat up in my bed and stretched before asking, “Who is it?”

“It’s Georg and Gustav. We’re Kaulitz-napping you guys. Now get dressed and meet us downstairs now!” Gustav said.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing my jeans. I pulled them on and slipped on my shoes before checking my hair in the mirror. Eh, it looks like crap. I fixed it and touched up my eyeliner before leaving my room, grabbing my jacket in the process.

When I got downstairs, I saw Georg, Gustav, and Tom sitting on the couch. Gustav ran over to me and grabbed on when Georg said, “Okay, you two are coming with us whether you like it or not. And you can deal with it.”

I shrugged and sarcastically said, “Oh no. I’m getting kidnapped! What am I ever going to do? Who’s going to save me?”

“It’s Kaulitz-napping Bill. Get it right!” Gustav said as he and Georg dragged Tom and I out of the house. We all walked over to Tom’s Escalade and Georg said, “Tom, keys.”

Tom shook his head. “Nein Georg. Nein.”

“But you don’t know where we’re taking you two. Now hand over the keys or I shall take them from you by force,” Georg said.

Tom rolled his eyes before taking out his keys and tossing them to Georg. “One ding, dent, or scratch in my baby and you’re dead Listing.”

“I’ll be careful. I promise. Now both Kaulitz boys in the back now.”

I rolled my eyes as Tom and I got in the back of his Escalade. Tom got in the seat behind Georg and I sat behind Gustav.

“Alright. Let’s go,” Gustav said before we left the house and headed down the road.

“This is fucking perfect. Just fucking perfect,” Tom muttered annoyed.

I was annoyed as well, but at least I was with Tom. I looked up and saw Georg looking in the rearview mirror at us. What in the hell is he doing? And is Gustav in on it? Oh if they’re doing what I think they’re doing, I’m going to kick their asses.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window when Tom’s phone rang. I heard him search for it and say, “Hello?”

“Tom! Where are you at?!” I heard Lavender shriek.

“Georg and Gustav kidnapped Bill and I,” Tom replied.

“Kaulitz-napping Tom! Get it right!” Georg said.

“Whatever Georg,” Tom said.

“I don’t care where you’re at Tom. Get home now,” Lavender said. Damn she has a loud voice. Plus she’s being a bitch to Tom.

“Babe, I can’t. These idiots I call our drummer and bassist are driving my car to somewhere I don’t know. I’m sorry,” he said.

She huffed and said, “Whatever.”

He opened his mouth to hang up when sighed and hung up the phone. “She hang up on you?” Gustav asked.

Tom nodded. He leaned his head against the window and looked outside as we passed cars and buildings by. I am so hating her right now. Why he’s married to her I will never know.

“Tom, cheer up! We’re taking you somewhere you two will love,” Gustav said.

“It better not be a strip joint,” I muttered to myself, knowing I wouldn’t have fun.

“No Billy boy, it’s not a strip joint. Unless you’re preferring glazed doughnuts over long johns again,” Georg said, using doughnuts to basically say “unless you likes chicks more than dicks”.

“No Georg. I’m still the same as I was yesterday,” I said.

“Oh. Okay. Just making sure Bill,” Georg said.

I rolled his eyes when I saw Tom looking at me out of the corner of his eye. I smiled a small smile before leaning my head against my window, looking out at the city passing us by.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by Hidden in Plain View.
You should listen to the song. It's amazing.