Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

Rise Above This

Smother Me

(mystery destination)

“We’re here!” Georg said.

I looked to see that we were at my parents’ house. Sweet action! I looked at Tom to see him smiling. I looked at Georg and said, “You guys rock.”

“We know,” Gustav said as he and Georg got out of the Escalade.

Tom and I got out and followed Georg and Gustav when I looked at Tom and said, “I’ll race you.”

“Bring it on little brother,” he said.

“Oh it’s on. It’s on like Donkey Kong BEOTCH!” I said before racing towards the front door, Tom hot on my heels.

“Get back here Bill!” Tom said when I reached the door.

I looked at him and said, “In your fucking face!”

“Bill! Watch your language!” I heard my mom say behind me.

I turned around and saw mom and Gordon standing in the doorway. “Mom!” I said hugging her.

She laughed and hugged me back. “Hello Bill. And hello stranger,” she said when Tom came up next to me.

“Hey mom,” he said.

Mom stopped hugging me and hugged Tom. “It’s about time you came by and see your mom. I thought you had forgotten about me,” she said.

“Sorry mom,” he said hugging him back.

“So, how about we all go inside instead of standing around outside,” Gordon suggested.

We nodded in agreement before all six of us walked inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Tom if you don’t stop that I’m going to bring out the frying pan!” I said as Tom kept stealing my fries. Mom had bought McDonald’s and Tom was being a douche bag and kept stealing my fries.

He grinned at me and said, “Bring it on bitch.”

“Tom. Language,” mom said half-heartedly.

“You know, them two beating the crap out of each other with frying pans would make an awesome pay-per-view event. Frying Pan Fights: Kaulitz vs. Kaulitz,” Gustav said as he and Georg bumped fists.

I stuck my tongue out at them and said, “Eh shut up.”

“Bill, how many times do I have to tell you to keep that tongue in your mouth?” Tom asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Instant reaction. Sue me,” I replied.

Tom rolled his eyes. It’s a good thing Georg and Gustav decided tokidnap Kaulitz-nap the two of us. Tom’s acting the same way he did before he and Lavender got together. I like seeing Tom like this.

“You know what Bill? I bet there’s a girl out there who would love that tongue of yours,” Tom randomly said.

I felt myself blush and embarrassment washed over me when Georg said, “Same old Tom and his perverted jokes. But I think you embarrassed Bill there.”

“Sorry bro. Didn’t mean to embarrass you. You just always seem to be sticking your tongue out,” Tom said.

“Eh shut it,” I said pushing his arm before stealing three of his fries. I popped them in my mouth and saw his jaw drop.

“HEY! Those were mine!” he said.

I swallowed them and said, “You stole some of my fries. It’s only payback that I steal some of yours.”

He rolled his eyes and said, “I seriously need to get laid.”

“What? Lavender holding back?” Georg said laughing.

Tom flipped him off and said, “Bite me.”

“Hey now. Boys, calm down,” mom said.

I shook my head when I said, “I’m going to go upstairs. I’ll be back.”

They nodded and I left the table before going upstairs to mine and Tom’s old room. I walked in and closed the door when I saw that mom hadn’t changed it. I sat down on my old bed and looked around when I remembered something. I hopped off of my bed and laid down on my stomach before searching under my bed for my journal.

“Where is it? Where did I put it? It has to be here somewhere,” I muttered to myself as I moved stuff around.

Fuck fuck fuck! Where is it?! If I don’t find it and Tom does…ah shit! I need that journal!

“Bill? Are you okay?” I heard Tom ask.

I looked over at him by the door and replied, “Yeah. Just peachy.”

He shook his head. “Looking for something?”

“Not really. It’s nothing important Tom. I’ll be down in a minute,” I replied. Not important my ass.

“Here, I’ll help you. What are you looking for?” Tom asked getting on his stomach next to me.

“It’s nothing,” I replied.

“Doesn’t sound like nothing. Come on Bill, I’ll help. I want to help,” he said.

“Tom, I’m fine. I probably took it to the house when we moved out and forgot about it. I’ll be downstairs in a moment. Go on ahead down,” I said.

He nodded before getting up. “Call for me if you need help,” he said before leaving.

“I will. But not with this. I can’t have your help Tom,” I muttered to myself before I continued looking for the journal. Deciding that I had actually packed it when we moved out, I got off of my stomach and stood up. And that’s when I found it. My journal. But what scared me was where I found it.

It was on Tom’s side of the room.

Oh. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title owned by The Used

Read. Comment. Tell friends.

I'll give you......random junk, cookies, and a chocolate covered member of Tokio Hotel. Your pick.