The Night I Shouldn't Have Gone Out

Chapter 13

*Billie's POV*

I watched her leave. She left to go to the store and to go to Tre's house. I don't believe it for a second. I got my keys, told the boys to keep quiet and to not open the door to anyone, ran to the car, and drove out of the driveway. I followed her but made sure she couldn't see me. I knew she was lieing. I could see it in her eyes. She's been acting really weird all month and I'm tired of trying to play these mind games with her. She wasn't raped when she was 12.....and I found the note.....

Hey babe,

I found your pruse and thought a pretty lady like you should have it back. Just to let you know made my day and that smile of yours is very fine. Don't worry I know your thinking you never want to see me again. But we all know that isn't gonna come true. You WILL see me in the further future. Have fun while you can.

LOve, R~!@$%

P.S. You will never know my name.


I didn't like that. That's what she has hid from me all this time. And I know that's not all. There's more that she hasn't told me. Like the night where she screamed into the phone. I have a feeling she's being raped. Figures why she couldn't walk staright that day. The girl.....I saw run....out of the van..........Adrienne.

I drove faster. I saw her turn the corner. She stopped and went inside the store. I called Tre.

"Yo yo yo what's up my homie, dog, yo."

"Tre, had Adie called you AT ALL in the last few hours saying she needed to pick up her cell phone?" I knew he wad gonna say no but then again there was a part of me that wanted to believe my wife and hope she wasn't lieing. Let's hope he says yes...

"No." Fuck....

"Ok....has she told you anything...anything that could explain why she has been acting weird?" He was quiet.... he wouldn't answer.

"Tre....what did she tell you?"

"Ok...ok. the only thing she told me that she didn't want me to tell you is, she was being followed by this guy she had met at the bar and he was at the store watching her. I asked her, 'Was this the first time?' and she replied, 'No'. So I asked her 'Where was the last time you saw him?' and she looked at me with a fearful and plae face and said 'At the bar.'. So I asked her to tell me what happened." Tre said. He continued by telling me everything that happened at the bar, the store and what he knew. Also about the note that I found.

"Ok thanks Tre...by the way I'm following her right now. She is acting weird and said she had to go to her place to get her cell. Now I knoe for sure that that isn't true. So keep your cell by you and meet me at the park by Brazil Lane"

"Ok Bill. Be there in a couple minutes."

We hung up and I saw Adie walk out of the store with two bags and she got back in her car. She started her car and pulled our of the parking lot. She started driving and she slowed downa bit. She was acting like she saw me. She turned the corner. I followed her around the corner. She stopped again. She got out of the car and walked down the alley. I got out slowly and made sure that she couldn't hear me. I saw her waiting there. Then a guy appeared in front of her. I noticed that she left the bags in the car. She tried slowly backing up making it look like she wasn't trying to move but he grabbed her. How could I stand here and watch my wife be taken from me?

He put a needle into her neck and she fell in his arms....like she was relaxed even though I knew she wasn't. I know she was thinking that she was gonna die or get raped. I can't believe this is happening. Right then Tre came up in his car. He got out and walked towards me.

"Hey I called Mike so he is on his way here."

"Thanks. We need to get in there to help Adie. I'm gonna call the cops."
I called the cops and they were on the way. Just then Mike came running down the alley. We slowly walked up to the dorr and ran inside. While Mike and Tre were beating up this guy that has been hurtinng Adie, I went to gind her. Her wrists were tied up and she was asleep. I'm assuming from the needle. I picked her up and carried her wedding style. The cops came running in. They handcuffed the guy and took him out to the car. We gave them our number so they could contact us about whats happening. Me, Tre, and Mike drove back to our place. I picked Adie up out of the backseat and took her upstairs. I layed her on our bed and went back downstairs to meet up with Tre and Mike.

*ADIES POV*

I woke up and noticed a note. I read it and it said..

Hey honey I hope your feeling better. Come downstairs when you wake up. I made dinner tonight and the boys are at a friends house. I love you.
Billie xoxo


I went downstairs and sat on Billie's lap. I heard the phone rang and it was the cops. I already talked to Billie about what happened the last month. So I guess I was really stupid for not telling him.

"Hello?" I said when I picked up the phone.

"Hi, is this Mrs. Armstrong?"

"Yes."

"Well we wanted to let you know the trial begins Monday."

"Oh ok...and what is this guys name?"

"His name is-......"