Stuck With Me

He Said What?

*Three Months Later*

“Hey guys!” Billie called.

“Yeah?”

“Nimrod sold 40,000 copies this week!” he jumped up and down in triumph.

“WHAT?” Tré exclaimed. “It’s only been OUT for a week! How did so many people find out in such a short period of time?”

“We must have a pretty big fan base.” I said, astonished.

We were at my house again for a guy’s night, and hadn’t expected such a surprise.

The door opened. Adie walked in, followed by Ana. They had gone to the movies, and were back a lot earlier than I had anticipated.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, hugging Ana and looking into her eyes.

“Nothing. I’m just really tired, that’s all.”

“Okay.” I said. “You go to bed and get some rest, you need it.”

As she walked out of the room Billie said, “Well Adie and I should be leaving now, we have things to do and I don’t think the baby sitter would want to be at our house too late.” They walked out the door and Adie started giggling as he whispered something in her ear.

“Well it’s just you and me, my friend.” Tré said. “Let’s celebrate this weeks’ release and sale of Nimrod.”

*Next Day*

I woke up the next day with a terrible head ache and a slight hangover. Tré and I had ended up getting drunk; he was still passed out on the couch. I walked out and Ana was cooking breakfast. I could tell it was pancakes by the wonderful aroma that had wafted through the entire house.

I walked out in to the kitchen and my put my arms around her.

“Good morning, sweetheart.” I said as I kissed her neck. Of course, right at that moment, Tré walked in.

“Okay, no love making in the kitchen now!” he joked.

“Look who’s talking, Ramona was conceived in an elevator!” I shot back.

He stuck his tongue out at me, and Ana turned around and said,

“Billie, Adie, and Joey will be coming over soon for brunch.” She turned around and the door bell rang. “Can you get that? It’s probably them.”

I walked out into the hallway to see that Tré was watching an adult movie. I shouted,

“TURN THAT OFF, THERE IS GOING TO BE A YOUNG KID HERE!”

I continued down the hallway and I could hear Tré groaning and saying, “Aww, you’re no fun. Fun sucker!”

When I was in front of the door, I unlocked and opened it. To my surprise, it wasn’t the Armstrong family that stood in front of me, but a strawberry blonde haired, brown eyed boy who looked no older than little Joey. He looked at me, and said the strangest thing,

“Daddy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooh, he called him "daddy"...=o

Unfortunately, I didn't get all the comments I wanted >_<, but in the best interest of the people who subscribed and/or are reading this, I decided to publish it. But next time, can I PLEASE get at least 4 comments?