The My Chemical Romance Study Guide

ThermocheMCR: Chapter 1

Gerard has a triangle in front of his name?

Frank has eight different names?

Brendon of Panic! gets eaten by fangirls?

What kind of crap is this?

Welcome to my study guide for this coming Monday's test on Thermochemistry. I warn thee now, it makes no sense. But it helps me study. So, read it. Learn about Thermochemistry. Enjoy. The plot gets lost about halfway through and then picked up again later, so please realize this now and don't complain about it to me.

-
This is the story of Q. Q’s real name is Bob, but he likes the name Q better, therefore his name is Q. One day Q went on an adventure to learn about thermodynamics. So he met up with his friend cp, also known as HEAT, also known as TheFrankIero. He had many different names. TheFrankIero was usually very short, but due to a recent run-in with a radioactive chicken, he was constantly changing heights and his height could only be measured with a calorimeter. The calorimeter was made of alien technology and only told information in joules. Or jewels.

So TheFrankIero and Bob (Q and cp) decided to find out how to make a clone of Bob. They came up with this:

Bob=TheFrankIero x ImageT x Massofrandomcompound.

But they didn’t know who ImageT was, so they went to go find out. ImageT met up with them at the House of Wolves and told them his name was RayToro, which is what the T stands for. He told them about Massofrandomcompound, whose nickname was m, but he liked to be called Mikey.

So far they had come up with:

Bob=TheFrankIero x Mikey x RayToro

So then they went on a magical adventure to the Chemical (Romance) World. They named it The System. They were vampires and were really cold, though, and lost energy to their surroundings, named The Surroundings. Bob suddenly had an idea!

“I have an idea! Let’s name it EXOTHERMIC!”

“Why?” asked TheFrankIero in confusion.

“…Be…cause…WE SHOULD!!” Bob shouted. TheFrankIero was intimidated and said nothing. Mikey suddenly became a pyro and lit a fire nearby, and they were all not cold anymore.

“I bet you’ll say we should name this ENDOTHERMIC, shouldn’t we, Bob?” RayToro asked sarcastically. Bob smiled and nodded.

“Yep. And +ImageH. But it should be -ImageH for the first one.” ImageH=Hf - Hi

“Why?” asked TheFrankIero in confusion. Again.

“…Be…cause…I SAID SO!!” Bob shouted. TheFrankIero was intimidated again and ran into the fire, because his name was also HEAT and he liked fire.