The My Chemical Romance Study Guide

MCR and Mirror Mansion: Chapter 1

“I’m sick of this!” Ray shouted, tossing his notebook on the floor.

“Yeah, why can’t we do something FUN for once?!” Frank added, glaring at their teacher. Gerard sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Neither of you is in charge of this classroom,” he said firmly. “I AM.”

“Hey, I thought we already covered that in the last chapter,” Mikey said in confusion. Gerard smacked his own face with one hand.

“Fine, we’ll…I don’t know…take a field trip or something,” he said in exasperation. Frank’s eyes widened to the point where the others wondered if he was on crack.

“A field trip?” Bob asked in complete disbelief. “Are you serious? We’re not ten, you know.” He crossed his arms in discontent.

“NO!!” Frank shouted suddenly, jumping on top of his desk and struggling to maintain his balance. “It’s a GREAT idea and we MUST go NOW!”

“Frank, did you take your medication today?” Gerard asked, raising one eyebrow. Frank remained silent for a few seconds.

“Maybe…” he said nervously, jumping off the desk. “SO WHERE ARE WE GOING?!”

Gerard sighed. “Uh…Mirror Mansion,” he finally said with a light cough.

“Where’s that?” asked Bob as he and the others began packing up their backpacks.

“You’ll see when we get there. Now let’s go!” Gerard snapped, grabbing his laptop from his desk, closing it, and shoving it in its case. He might as well have something to keep him entertained.