Promises

This is a story about Billie Joe when he's a teen, and of course Mike and Tre and a couple of their other really close friends, Kailie and Jessie.

They go on a long trip through life together and all of it's ups and downs and experiences while trying to keep one promise to each other. To stay best friends forever, no matter what happens, and never, ever have any regrets about it.

But as life makes them grow up will it also make them grow apart?

Find out!

Note To Readers

I do not owe anything to Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, Mike Dirnt, or anyone associated with Green Day. This is simply another of my fan-fic stories. Enjoy your reading. :)
  1. Let's Make A Promise
    "Let's make a promise to our selves. A promise that will last forever, for the rest of our lives. And that we'll always, always keep it, no matter what."
  2. Sleeping In School And Plans Afterward
    As amusing as this was, sleep was overwhelming my body. My eyes were starting to droop as I lay my head down on my desk.
  3. Meeting Kailie's Family
    My dad glanced over at me and stood from his chair.
  4. Let's Play Truth Or Dare
    "Okay, umm, Mike! Truth or dare?" "Truth" "Wimp. Is it true that you have a crush on [i]anyone[/i] in this room? You [b]have[/b] to tell the truth you can't lie cause we'll find out sooner or later we always do! You talk in your sleep!" Tre yelled.