Life Is Full of Surprises

'New adventure in Paris'

“Paty, wake up, you have a plain to catch” my dad said.

"It’s too early! Besides I can catch the next plain” I said half sleeping.

“Come on Paty, you worked so hard to lose the plain?” my dad said dragging me out of bed.

30 Minutes later

I’m ready, and I give my little sis a kiss and tell her to be good with grandma. Then me and my dad get in the car and off we go to the airport. I get there and Damien is already waiting for me, he’s four years older than me, so my dad truths him. I get there, we do our check-in and I say good-bye to my dad in a very sad way, because sense my mom died 3 years ago he has been very protective and now he’s letting me do what I want for a change.

I get my mp3 out and I start to listen to 30 seconds to mars which I love, we get in the plain and we go to Paris. We are going to spend a week in Paris including Disneyland and then we go to London for two weeks, because my godfather made this wonderful surprise of joining London to the trip.

I fall asleep in the plain and an hour later we were landing. My French is very bad, so my English is actually the best chance. We were desperately looking for the guy from the hotel, until I realize that it’s a woman, me and my friend started do laugh right away, because that’s what we do all the time having lots of fun.

We get to this extremely big hotel and has soon has I get off the car I bump into a hooded guy

'Oh God! Me and my stupid clumsiness!' I thought.

“Oh sir, I’m so sorry. Did I hurt you?” I said politely.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine. I’m like you feeling a little lost in this big place” and he just gave me the sweetest smile I had ever seen in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my new story and the chapters are all very small in the beginning but they start to get bigger. So please comment ^_^