Life Is Full of Surprises

Kissing WHO?

“Paty, please sit.” Tim said smiling and turning to take something of his desk. Then he appeared with a lot of script.

“Paty, don’t do such a scared face. Johnny has a lot of scenes with you so you can practice with him, it will be easy. You’ll see.” Tim said sitting in front of me. 'Yeah right. Easy… It’s my first movie I’m scared as hell!!!' I thought.

“We need to talk about a scene that you will have with Colin. You will have to kiss him. What’s your opinion on that?” Tim asked very focused.

“I don’t have a problem with it. I’ll do it normally.” I answered seeming very calm on the outside but I was freaking out in the inside. 'Me? Kissing COLIN FARRELL!!!!! Oh my gosh'.

“So here you go, your script. It has the dates so it will be easy for you to study. Now let’s join the others” Tim said making his way to the door.

“Thank you and yes let’s go” I said and I stood up leaving the room. When I looked outside almost everyone had left there were only Johnny, Jared and Collin. When I walked Johnny came to me.

“I told you to be calm. He has that look but he’s a good guy. We’ll study tomorrow I’m going to my room sweetie.” he said and he kissed my forehead.

“Okay Johnny. Thanks for your support and good night” I smiled at him. He left and when I turned.

“Do you always smile like that when you wish good night?” Colin asked looking provocative and naughty.

“Hum, no. I smiled at Johnny because he’s a good friend. Why feeling jealous already?” I said winking at him, which made him look at me with wide eyes, which made me laugh. Then Jared appeared.

“Hi guys. Why is my sweetheart laughing so hard?” he said looking
suspiciously at Collin with his kidding faces.

“Oh nothing. Collin’s expression was so funny!” I said laughing again.

“You’ve got a crazy friend man. But I already like her, she has a great sense of humor.” Collin said looking at every inch of my body, which made me uncomfortable.

“Oh thanks Collin. Well guys I’m tired I’m going to sleep” I kissed Jared’s cheek and then I went to my room. I opened my door and I laid in bed, falling asleep.