Life Is Full of Surprises

Gerard Way

The next morning I woke up to my cell phone in the ID was Jared 'JARED!'

“JAREDDDDDD!!!!!!. Where are you? I’m worried!!” I said talking fast

“Love please calm down. I went to pick up a friend I want you to meet. I’ll be there at time for breakfast. I love you Kiss.”

“I love you too so much. Hurry up I need to be with you” I said with a sweet little thing voice. I jumped out of bed and I raw literally to the lobby, waiting for Jared I was curious about that friend of his. Suddenly someone embraced me from behind whispering

“Hi love” I turned and there he was Jared.

“Jared!” I said and I kissed him discretely and then he hugged me tightly giving me a rose

“Oh thank you. Where’s your friend?” I said smiling and looking everyone

“You’re so curious Miss Paty. He’s in the lobby” He said trying to tease me

“I am but you like me this way” I said winking at him and he just stared and I laughed.

Then I went with him really close to me to the lobby. Jared pointed to a guy with black hair, and when he turned I immediately recognized him, he was Gerard Way. I was shocked 'Jared is going to introduce me to Gerard Way? Why?'

“Gee, this is Paty, the girl that I talked you about” Jared said

“Oh hi Paty, I’m Gerard” He introduce has he kissed my hand and I blushed

“Hum.. Hi Gerard I’m Paty. Nice to meet you.” And I smiled. He just looked at me like if he was studying me.

“I’m sorry, but I have to go. I have a though schedule today” I gave Gerard a hug and Jared a kiss. I left. When I came to the set Paloma the hairdresser was waiting anxiously to talk to me.

“Paty I don’t know if I should but you have to know something” She said nervously.

“What are you talking about?” I said looking at her with wide eyes

“I heard Collin Farrell talking to Mr. Burton last night about you.”

“What did they say?” I asked

“They were talking about adding more romantic scenes between your character and Collin’s character.”

“But this movie is not romantic. It’s an action movie. I’m not going to allow this. I’m having a talk with Tim and with Johnny” And I just stood from the chair

“PATY! Calm down, sometimes you have a bad temper girl. Just don’t do anything for now, pretend that you don’t know and let’s see what happens.” Paloma said.

“Okay Paloma, you’re right. Thank you for telling me the truth” I smiled and left for the set to meet Tim. It was time for a action scene with Anthony Hopkins.

“So first you grab me and then you tie me? I just have to protest?” I asked

“Yes, Patrícia. But we are in a discussion, your scared but you don’t want to show it” Anthony said. He was the only one calling me Patrícia and that made him different. He knew that I respected him for years and that I was nervous because I wanted to impress.

“Everything set?” Tim asked

“I’m ready” I said

“Okay, go to your positions. ACTION!”

The scene went normally, in the first take I fell because Anthony pulled me to hard and I just started to laugh making everyone laugh and between the laughs I saw Collin observing everything with a smile in the corner very well hidden.

We made the scene for the second the time and it was ready. Then I left the set to outside to drink a cup of coffee and review my lines, I was near the entrance of the studio, but outside sitting in a bench. Then Johnny sited beside me.

“You are to quiet. Is something wrong?” He said grabbing my face, making me look in his eyes. He knew me to well, and he knew that I was pissed with something but that I holding it inside.

“Oh nothing Johnny I’m just thinking if I am doing well in my roll.” I said trying to make him believe me.

“Don’t try to fool me you know too well that you’re amazing for such a young and not experienced actress. But it’s ok if you don’t want to talk about it. I’m always here for you, you know that.” He said smiling and giving me a thigh hug. It felt so good and I remembered why me and Johnny were such good friends, and I was proud of him he was so great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to update as much as I can today. I'm slowly introducing a lot of new characters and more will come soon.

So please comment and make me happy :D