Life Is Full of Surprises

Day 2 Leto house

It was already morning I looked at my watch 10:50 am. I got up, I washed my face and I went to the kitchen. A wonderful pancake smell was filling the air. Tomo’s cooking I thought.

“Morning!” I said.

“Did you sleep well?” Shannon said drinking some milk.

“Yes I did, thanks for asking.” I said smiling at him as we started to talk about drums, Tomo was is his world cooking.

“Paty do you want chocolate sauce on your pancakes?” Tomo asked turning to me and then I realized that he was with a ‘kiss the cook’ shirt. I laughed.

“Yes I do please. Does the cook want to be kissed?” I asked looking at Tomo, that blushed madly.

“I’m kidding Tomo. You know me. Hey can we practice skateboarding after breakfast?” I said.

“Of course we can.” Tomo said smiling and giving me a plate with my delicious pancakes. I stood up and I went to the fridge to get some juice then I was looking everywhere to see if I could find the glasses.

“There” Shannon said pointing to a wooden cabinet of the kitchen. I opened it and there they were, the glasses I turned with an awkward face to Shannon

“How did you know?” I asked

“I just can figure what you’re thinking, you were looking everywhere and you had juice in your hands, it was easy.” He said smirking

“We’ve got a smarty pants here” I said touching Tomo’s arm making the 3 of us laugh.

“Hey where’s Jared? Still sleeping?” I asked. Shannon looked at Tomo, and Tomo looked at his plate.

“What kind of faces are those?” I asked while I stopped eating to look at them.

“Oh nothing. Jared just had some stuff to do.” Shannon said standing and taking his plate to wash it

“Yeah right, try to fool me.” I said standing and washing my plate after Shannon was done.

“I’m going to my room to get dressed” I said, either Shannon or Tomo looked at me What is going on in this house? I thought. I dressed a pair of jeans, my black vans and a winter black blouse it was getting cold. I putted my blue scarf on and I went to Tomo’s room to get his skateboard.

“Tomo! Let’s go! I’m in the grass next to the pool” I said

“Okay Paty. I’ll meet you in 10 minutes” Tomo answered from the kitchen. A couple of minutes later I was in the backyard practicing new stunts. I was having fun. When I heard someone yell

“Paty!!!!!!!!!” It was a hysterical Shannon with an evil smile and running fast I left the skate on the floor and I started to run from him, he caught me a while later and he was taking me to the outside pool, to throw me to the freezing water

“Hell NO! Shannon LET ME GO!” I was screaming at him, and trying to let myself free from him

“This is going to be funny, and besides you own me this one, BIG TIME!” Shannon said

“WHAT?? I own you for what?” I was desperate to run away from him

“Remember the ‘kick my ass’ beet? You won that one, and you made me suffer now you weren’t expecting this so it’s pay back time!” Shannon said pushing me towards the water

“NOOOOOO! TOMO HELP ME!!!!!” I said trying to make Shannon fall

“He’s on my side, so don’t call him” Shannon said

“That’s not fair!” I said

“ I just love that way of yours, you always struggle, you’re a living challenge. But your time’s over, sorry, little Paty” He said, when he finished he picked me bridal style and he throw me to the water. I came to the surface and a laughing Shannon was looking at me

“First I’m not little! And second I’ll get you for this one!” I said getting out of the pool and going to my room to shower. After I showered I went to my laptop and I started to talk to my friends.

An hour later I heard someone singing outside of my room. I took a sneak but there wasn’t anybody on the hall then again I heard a magnificent voice but this time it was accompanied by a guitar and drums. I went to the music room, that’s what Shannon called it, and I tried to sneak a bit, I saw Jared sitting on the floor singing, Tomo playing and Shannon also playing and also Tim playing his guitar.

They were composing new songs and I felt so lucky to be around them in that process. I almost cried of emotion, I felt so lucky and good. I went to my room before they noticed and then I went to the living room to play in the PS2. I spent 10 minutes but I decided to play Need for Speed. A lot of time went by and when I suddenly I felt someone kiss my cheek, Tim.

“Tim!!” I said smiling and hugging him

“My always cheerful Paty” He said hugging back.

“Wait. When did you arrive?” I asked looking into is sweet eyes

“Last night, you were cranky for what they told me, so I didn’t bother you.” He said

“Tim, you wouldn’t bother me, I would be half asleep but I would still say hi” I said smiling.

“Where are the guys?” I asked looking to the living room

“In the ‘music room’, do you want to join us?” Tim asked

“I’m not going to interfere with your band process. I know that it is an important part for you, so you must do it together, with anyone else around.” I said smiling and going to the kitchen.

I drank strawberry yoghurt and then I just went to the backyard and I stared at the view, it was pretty good, not like the one from Damien’s house or my Portuguese house, I really missed my friends and family.

4 hours later, the guys came down and I was already making dinner. They stared.

“Oh, hey guys. What are you all looking at?” I asked looking at each one of them. Jared looked amused, Shannon surprised, Tomo happy and Tim was staring at their faces

“Oh love, nothing. You just look adorable.” Jared said

“Thanks I guess” I said, putting plates in the table and glaring at Shannon has he laughed. We all sat and we had a comical dinner, because I laughed most of the time, because the guys were making those accents, which were so damn funny.

Then they offered to clean everything and I went to my room and I brought my laptop to the living room. I was just checking my e-mails and talking to Johnny by e-mail also, when I noticed that in two days, there would be 29 November, my birthday they all looked so normal I couldn’t notice if they knew or not, but I didn’t bother.

After all I would be turning 20 and that made me enough responsible to take care of my career which meant getting a good manager, at least that was what Johnny told me to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, I need a little more feedback on this