Life Is Full of Surprises

I don't want to work in my brithday!

I went to the balcony and I called my friend Joanna.

“Hi! How are you mate?” I said laughing and looking at the stars. The guys looked at me but I didn’t bother.

“Pats! It’s so good to hear your voice. I’m good and you Mrs. Patricia Leto?” Joanna said giggling.

“Jo!!! I told you that I don’t want you calling me that.” I yelled.

“I was trying to piss you off. Where are you?” she asked

“I’m in California, Shannon’s house” I said

“I have to ask something, are you coming to Portugal on your birthday? We never spent each others birthday separated.” She said with a sad voice

“Well, I was planning to show up.” I said smiling

“Really? Paty you must call me when you arrive, promise??” Jo said

“Of course I’ll call you” I said a tear forming, I really missed her, she was by best friend for 10 years.

“Okay, Paty. Well here in Portugal it’s morning so bye I have work. Bye Paty love” She said

“Okay, Jo. Bye I adore you babe” I said and I hang up the phone. I went to the living and only Shannon was there sitting on the couch focused on the TV Ah ah, my chance

I went silently behind him and I literally jumped on him, he got scared and he struggled back, we where like that for a lot of time until he used his strength to make me stop. I stared surprised I never thought that he would actually use his capacities to make me stop. We where on the floor he on top of me holding my hands together looking tired.

“You’re sneaky” He said smiling and letting me go, I sat on the floor tired looking at him take his shirt and go to his room.

I stood up and I went to my room to sleep. When I was passing through Jared’s door he quickly grabbed me and pulled me inside. I got scared so I had my eyes closed and my hands around my head it was a protective move thing. He just hugged me.

“Hey sweetheart, I didn’t mean to scare you” He said softly

“But you did, I’m tired of my ‘fight’ with Shannon. And suddenly someone pulled me out of nowhere to a room.” I said sarcastically looking at Jared, who was making an effort to not laugh of this dumb midnight conversation.

“Love, sorry but I’m tired. See ya tomorrow” I said making my move to kiss Jared but he pulled me to him and we lied on his bed.

“Sleep with me tonight” He said smirking.

“What? Ah, your to sleepy to make sense” I said looking with wide eyes at him

“Even if you to go your room, I’ll sneak into your bed.” He said making me his sexy eyes that I couldn’t resist.

“Oh okay” I said, and then a huge smile formed into his face, putting the covers over us and his arm around me, our body’s very close making me fall asleep quickly.

The next morning I woke up with Jared staring at me.

“Morning” I said caressing his cheek and kissing him.

“Morning Paty. You look beautiful when you’re sleeping” He said smiling making me blush

“Oh, thanks” I said smiling shyly. Then I stood up from the bed I made Jared a kiss gesture he laughed and I went to my room. When I came to my room I showered and I went downstairs, it was really cold so Tomo was making hot chocolate.

“Bom dia!!” I said smiling, Tomo and Shannon stared with wide eyes

“What the hell did you say?” Shannon said

“Good morning in Portuguese” I said smiling .

“I didn’t forgot about last night’s ‘prank’ of yours. You’ll see my revenge” Shannon said making a scary face

“Oh, Mr. Shannon is trying to put his little Paty scared. I’ll be waiting” I said mocking him and sitting on the table. Jared came minutes later and sat across from me.

“Paty, Tim Burton called. He wants both of us in L.A tomorrow” Jared said looking at me then at Shannon very suspiciously.

“What? We aren’t even here for a week. He told me that we would have 2 full weeks. I’ll call him after breakfast” I said. I finished eating and I went upstairs to call Tim, I didn’t want to work on my birthday. His cell rang and rang but he didn't answer.

“So? Any explanations?” Jared said outside my room.

“Nope, he doesn’t answer the phone” I said grabbing Tomo’s skateboard again.

“Where are you going?” Jared asked

“I’m going outside, I’m bored. And I’ll see if my skating skills are any better.” I said

“Okay, but return soon. I think that rain is coming.” Jared said

“Okay daddy, I will” I said leaving him behind, I went to the door, I opened it and I went outside. It was a cold morning but I needed to be outside.

I started to hang around Shannon’s neighborhood when I saw the beach. I reached the sand and I started to walk on it until I was almost on the water, the sea always made me feel better because I was raised near it.

I started to think that I never told Jared my ‘secret’, I knew that he had an idea of what it was but he never mentioned it. It was time to tell him about my mother. I smiled and I turned my back to the sea and I walked out the beach. When I reached Shannon’s house I went to my room to think wisely what words I was going to choose and the moment that I was going to say it.

He deserved to know because he was always there and now was the right time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my 14 readers :D If any of you comments you'll become my hero xD