Life Is Full of Surprises

You are Jared Leto?!

Then Damien came very worried

“Paty I was so worried, I thought you were behind me. Are you okay?” he asked

“Yap, I’m fine. Just being clumsy has always” I said blushing has I said this sentence, but the guy had just disappeared.

“Hey have you seen the guy that was right here by my side?” I asked, a little alarmed.

“What guy? You were alone when I found you” Damien said looking suspiciously at me.

That response made me think 'Did I imagine that guy?'. Well I went to my room and I unpacked my stuff. I met Damien in the lobby and we went to get a view in Paris, but then I realized that I had forgotten my camera, so I went back up. When I entered the elevator, I saw the same guy.

“So your name is Patrícia, I guess” he said after a while.

“Well you’re a good guesser” I said giving him a little smile.

“Sorry, I was in a hurry so I kinda runned” he said not looking at me.

“That’s okay, my friend appeared at the same time. But you know my name, so what’s yours?” I said blushing a lot, I didn’t even know where I got the courage to ask him.

“I’m Jared.” he said looking at me. Then I realized that he was Jared Leto, my idol from 30 seconds to Mars. Then I told myself not to ruin everything and just stay cool. And I stayed.

We reached my floor, and I just looked at him and left. Before I could open my door, something grabbed my hand, I looked and it was Jared, with a playful smile. I looked at him confused. Then our eyes met, his icy blue ones and my black ones.

“Is this your room?” he asked.

"Y…Yes it is.” I said very nervously.

“300. That’s a curious number” he stated.

“Why?” Now he had caught my curiosity, and he realized I was very curious.

“Well because I’m in the room 259 in the other side of the hall” he said very excited to see my reaction.

“Oh that means that I can annoy you tonight” I said laughing

“You would never annoy me, your too sweet to do so.” he said trying to tease me.

“Do you really think so? You’ll see what I’m capable off” I said with a very angry voice and expression. He just started to laugh hard.

“Sorry but you are so funny, and so sweet. I can’t stop laughing! But I take that has a proposal, let’s see if you can annoy me tonight” he said with a smirk.

“You’ll regret! See you tonight” I laughed and then opened the door to my room. I took my camera and left to meet Damien in a cafe.