Life Is Full of Surprises

Presents time!

When I came back to the hotel I went directly to my room, to sleep. When I woke up 2 hours later, I noticed that a lot of presents were in the floor. Suddenly the guys came inside the room all smiling.

“Those are our gifts” Shannon said, my eyes widened.

“I love gifts!!!” I said searching for the first one to open. I chose one that had the letters PM all over it.

“That’s mine.” Tomo said looking in my eyes, excited for me to open. I smiled, ripping the paper around the gift. Then I found a customized skateboard. With Paty written all over it with white paint, the board was deep blue and it had of course the 30 seconds to mars symbols in the corner in black. I smiled and I jumped into Tomo.

“Thanks!!!” I said kissing his cheek 4 times in a row, leaving him red. Then I turned to the other gifts, a box that seemed untouched. I picked it up and Shannon’s eyes sparkled and I giggled. I opened it and inside was a white scarf very personalized because it had final touches in black.

“Oh big bro, I love it, thanks!” I said kissing Shannon’s cheek and hugging him, until he put the scarf in my neck. I blushed a little for no reason, then smiling. I picked a green box and Tim jumped, I laughed and when I opened it inside was a Stitch stuffed doll, my eyes widened and I smiled sweetly at Tim.

“Oh Timmy, thank you, you know how to bring my childish side out” I said smiling, and hugging the doll. I noticed a suitcase was in the corner

“Who’s this from?” I asked picking it up, neither of the guys answered but Jared was smiling widely. I opened it and there was a bunch of pictures, of a house. It had two floors, it was a beach house with garden and pool, the design was modern and it was white in the outside. After seeing the pictures there was a letter in the bottom of the suitcase

‘Dear Paty, Happy Birthday. This house is located in California near a little private beach. I hope you like it, because it’s my gift for you. With Love J’ I read the letter 3 times and then I looked at Jared, all of the guys expecting my reaction with many faces, I was stunned.

“Is… Is this for real? Is this beach house for ME?” I asked looking at all of them pointing at the pictures

“Yes it is. Of course we will all spend vacations there” Jared said winking

“Oh my god, THANK YOU JARED!!!” I said running towards him hugging him and kissing him passionately for a lot of time.

“I love you, I love you, I love you….” I whispered

“I love you too sweet cheeks” Jared said putting his arms around my waist and giving me a sweet but full of passion kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Small chapter -_- sorry about that
Thank you to my 1 subscribor :D