Life Is Full of Surprises

Premier

The next night

“Jared!! Can you help me with this?” I said looking for Jared. He came out of the room with his dark blue scarf on, a pair of jeans, his favorite shoes, a black shirt and a black jacket. His hair had gel and he looked very handsome. My jaw dropped on purpose just to play with him

“Paty what do you need?” Jared said

“Hun can you tie this necklace?” I said turning my back at Jared so he could tie the necklace in the shape of a rose, I had a black dress that showed my back and my hair was in a bun.

“Done. You smell good.” Jared said whispering and then kissing my spot on the neck that tickled me the most. I laughed getting away from him, getting serious. I grabbed his hand and of we went to meet Tim and Johnny before walking the red carpet. I was getting nervous because I had no idea of what I had to do on a red carpet.

“Jared, what do I have to do on the red carpet?” I said embarrassed of not knowing something so simple. Jared smiled because he knew that I would ask that sooner or later.

“Don’t worry, you’ll walk on it with me hand in hand.” Jared said grabbing my hand harder in a sign of trust between me and him. I crawled next to him resting on his chest then kissing him, he meant so much to me.

“Okay.” I said looking in Jared’s eyes, his eyes made my fear go away I felt so good and protected around him. Moments later we entered a building and has soon as I saw Johnny I looked at Jared, he smiled and I let go of his hand and I ran to hug Johnny.

“JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!” I said jumping on him, smiling happily of seeing him. Johnny smiled and we hugged each other

“Look I brought it.” I said showing Jack Sparrow’s green ring on my finger. Sinse Johnny gave it to me that ring never left my finger, it was special. Johnny smiled

“You are special you have something on you that makes you so talented and so successful. Tonight will be a success I’m sure that everyone is giving you strength in different ways.” Johnny said and I knew that he was referring to my mom. I smiled and then I hugged Tim also. We all wished good luck to each other and we went to the red carpet. While other celebrity guests were going to the red carpet I was getting focused to smile at all those flashes from the paparazzi.

Suddenly Jared pushed my hand off the car and we went towards the red carpet with everyone screaming from fans to paparazzi. Everyone wanted pictures of ‘the newest Hollywood couple’ or just autographs. I was stunned because I never had done anything like that so Jared was practically guiding me and whispering things for me to understand what to do. I went towards some fans and I gave them autographs and some of them actually were happy about me being with Jared. I smiled, I took pictures and I posed with Jared for pictures until a security took us to our seats on the movie theater

“Thank god, that that’s over. I thought that it would be a lot worse.” I said

“I’m proud of you because you actually faced the paparazzi showing them that they need to respect you.” Jared said giving me a kiss on the forehead. Moments later our movie started and I was just so focused on it like Jared. I watched it like if I haven’t done it so it was all new and my scene of action with Collin and Jared were great.

In the end of the movie everyone hugged

“Paty I’ll never forget you and I’ll never leave you.” Johnny said hugging me

“You’re amazing thank you so much. You’ll never get rid of me I’m to attach to you now.” I said crying in his shoulder while he hugged me tighter. Then we looked in each others eyes and we left each other with the promise that our friendship would never be broken apart. Jared came towards me, I said goodbye to everyone letting tears escape my eyes and then Jared putted his arm on my shoulder.

We were walking to the car and although I knew that I would see Tim Burton, Johnny and Collin again I couldn’t let the feeling of sadness get out of my mind. Jared didn’t talk he knew me and he knew that nothing could make me feel better now because I just became too attached to people and a simple goodbye could break my heart.