Life Is Full of Surprises

Preparing a birthday

On the plain I was listening to my I-pod when Jared with his playful face started to take the phones from my ears. Until I got tired of him and I got my phones of his hand and put them in my ear, sticking my tongue a little at him then looking at the window. Jared put his hand on my thigh and his head on my shoulder making puppy eyes to receive a kiss. I gave him a sweet long kiss then I fell asleep with his arm around my head caressing my hair. I woke up with Jared’s voice on my ear.

“Come on sweet cheeks. We landed.” Jared said grabbing my hand and taking me.

It was a sunny day and Jared’s birthday was getting closer so I needed to talk to Shannon quickly. The 4 of us went to Jared’s house which was bigger than I expected with an outside pool, a garden and a lot of colors around all the rooms. I was impressed so I was observing every space of the house, because I was an observer by nature but without a warning Jared took me to the second floor with our bags in his arms

“What the heck Jared! I was admiring your living room.” I said giggling making Jared smirk while he opened a door to a bedroom with a king size bed with black covers, one of the walls was deep red and the others white, the furniture was simple but it had a beautiful balcony with a giant view to the beach.

“I know you were going to love this. It remembers me of you.” Jared said putting his hands on my waist taking us both to the balcony.

“Wow…” I said while Jared turned me around pulling me towards his chest, our body’s close and I could fell he getting excited. He looked down at me and I just kissed him.

Then we heard someone yell ‘Pats’ from the living room. I looked at him, he smiled and I ran to the living room. There was only one person who called me Pats and that was Jo. When I reached the living room Jo was there saying hi to everyone

“JO!!!!!!!” I said hugging her tightly while she laughed

“Pats!! I’m having some vacation so I came here to invite you and of course the guys to come to my house in Portugal for a few days.” Jo said looking at all of them then waving at Jared who had just arrived from his room. I looked at all of them searching for an answer then Jared called me and I went towards him

“What do you think babe?” I said

“I think that it could be a good week for us. We could meet your country more and of course your friends and the place you like to hang out.” Jared said knowing that I really wanted to go.

I smiled at him then I went back to where Jo was and I told her that we would go. In three days me and the guys would be in Jo’s house to spend some time with her and other friends of mine. I noticed that Shannon looked at Jo differently than he looked at me. He was observing her trying not to smile at every time she referred to him. I decided that I should have more proof and then I should ask him about that but first give him some time.

Jo left 1 hour later to catch her plain and Shannon offered to accompany her to the door, I smiled at him and he made that ‘evil’ look of his leaving me laughing.

After dinner I went to bed which Jared decided that would be his. His bed smelled nicely and he smelled even nicer. The sound of the waves over the beach was so calming that I fell asleep pretty quickly.

The next morning Jared was busy with his guitars and some paper so it was my chance to talk to the others about Jared’s birthday.

“Shannon.” I whispered behind Shannon trying not to be suspicious

“Morning Paty.” Shannon said while eating his cereals

“I need to talk to you about Jared’s birthday. I have an idea what about if we rented a cruse that type of boat can handle to 300 people if it’s one of the smallest, then we invite all of his friends, his family and we do a party there. We can invite a band he likes and the party would at night while the boat goes throw the sea. What do you think?” I said expecting a good reaction from Shannon, he just stopped eating and looked at me.

“You’re a genius. That’s a great idea don’t worry I’ll get the boat and you’ll get the invitations of course I will help you, but let’s make this a secret I’ll ask Tomo to help us with the menu and stuff. Paty you are amazing and really in love with him. Thanks for making him so happy.” Shannon said, I smiled and he smiled back
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment ♥