Life Is Full of Surprises

'Do you like him?'

The next morning I woke up early so I could finish packing, I was the only one up so I did breakfast for all and then I started to wake the guys up. Shannon was first because he was the hardest to wake up. I sneaked to see if he was minimally proper for me to get in, he was sleeping only in boxers, I touched his shoulders but he didn’t even move so I decided to jump on his bed

“SHANNON!! Come on time to wake up!” I said jumping on the bed and throwing pillows at him. First he turned but I continued and then he got up, I told him that breakfast was ready and then I went to Tomo’s room. As soon as I said called him he stood up. Then I went to Jared’s room

“Jared love wake up.” I said kissing him, he rolled us with his head on my chest still sleeping. I touched his hair and I called him softly. He opened his eyes slowly, smiled, gave me another kiss and he went to get dressed.

I got downstairs, I waited for them and when they all arrived we all had breakfast. While Jared was going up I talked to Shannon about or surprise party to Jared. Shannon said that the only things missing were the decorations and that he wanted to take me to see the boat. I said I would talk to him later.

I ran to Jared’s room and I took my suitcase downstairs, then all of the guys joined me and we went to the airport. I called Jo to warn her that in 10 hours we would be in Lisbon so she could pick us up. I was so excited that I just smiled and everyone noticed.

10 hours later and after a tiring trip we got to Lisbon. Has soon has I saw Jo I ran towards her jumping all over the place because I was on my home city and it felt so good. All of my friends were there Andrew, John, Catherine and many others.

“Guys I missed you so much.” I said hugging everyone before introducing Jared, Shannon and Tomo to everyone

“Paty I can’t believe that you just arrived with 30 Seconds to Mars, your favorite band of all time.” Catherine said making me blush because neither of the guys knew that I was obsessed with 30STM and since I met them all of my friends joked around with that. Jared smiled as well has Shannon and Tomo. I just got even redder while Jo to talk to me while everyone was laughing

“Jo to the rescue.” She said laughing.

“Thanks, Cathe really knows how to embarrass me.” I said

“Hey Pats do you wanna sleep over? You and the guys of course.” Jo said

“You sleep in the floor of my room and they sleep on the living room. Because it’s so late and that way we could talk because you have a lot to tell me about.” Jo said I looked at her

“That would be so COOL! Of course I’ll go.” I said smiling and then returning to were everyone was and I noticed that Shannon was staring at Jo, so I decided that tonight I had to make my move.

I told the guys that were sleeping at Jo’s house and that would have to share the living room. I said goodbye to everyone because it was getting so late and we got in Jo’s car. Her house was near mine so the next day I would show the guys my house when I was a teen and my house that I bought with my first money from plays and stuff.

Once we reached Jo’s apartment she started to show the guys every corner of it, I knew it already so I just took my suitcase to her room. I changed into my normal PJ’s when Jo came in.

“Pats can I ask you something?” Jo said while giving me a pillow and some stuff for me to sleep on covers and those things.

“Of course you can.” I said taking my tooth brush and then looking at her.

“Is Shannon as quiet as he seems? He kept smiling at me while I was showing them around.” Jo said seeming surprised

“Are you sure that you are talking about the Shannon that is in your living room? Shannon is not even a bit quiet but he doesn’t know you so give him some time and you’ll see the ‘devil’ that he his.” I said laughing, Jo nodded still not convinced. My suspicions were getting stronger could Shannon really like Jo?

After Jo got her pj’s we went downstairs.

“Good night guys.” I said kissing Jared but feeling that he wanted something more so before I couldn’t resist I got apart smiling at him in a way that only he noticed. Then I waved at Tomo and Shannon while I noticed that Jo and Shannon were staring at each other maybe because he was only in his boxers and her in her pj’s. I went towards the room, she said her good nights and came with me.

I looked at her and she immediately knew why. Then I smiled and she blushed and smiled shyly.

“Do you like him?” I asked sitting on floor super excited to know her answer

“I think he’s cute.” She said almost whispering I smiled and laughed, then hugging her already making plans on my head to find out if Shannon also liked her.