Life Is Full of Surprises

Meeting Portugal

Jo and I went to sleep a while later but I woke up in the middle of the night because I wanted to drink water. I opened Jo’s door very slowly and I passed by the living room and my eyes were adapted to the dark so I managed to see the guys sleeping although Jared’s body seemed smaller.

Then I went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and I drank from the bottle. Then when I was passing by the living room again someone grabbed my leg, I was about to scream but a hand covered my mouth. I was totally scared but when I turned it was Jared.

“God you scared me again.” I whispered resting my head on his chest trying to calm down.

“Sorry but knowing that your sleeping upstairs makes me crazy. I’m used to have you on the bed with me while my arm is around your sexy waist.” Jared said kissing my neck making me laugh.

Then I kissed him and went upstairs until he dragged me again and we had a make out session for some minutes and then I made eye contact with him, a last kiss and I left smiling at him.

The next morning I woke up late, I went downstairs looking messy and still sleepy. Every laughed of my face and when I looked at him I realized that I was the last one to wake up Just perfect even Shannon woke up first I thought. I sat on the table while Jo gave me some toasts and some milk with coffee.

“Jo what day is today?” I asked

“It’s Saturday which is the day for doing absolutely anything!” Jo said giving me a high-five while we all laughed. I finished eating and then I went upstairs to get dressed and show the guys everything.

I went downstairs with some jeans, black converse all stars, my shades and a black blouse with a grey coat over it. My cell on my pocket and my attention on Jo, suddenly I put my ‘greatest plan’ in action. My goal was to make Shannon and Jo talk more even if it was just for some minutes.

“Jo I’ll be back.” I said while walking towards Jared and noticing that Shannon was getting closer to Jo while we were walking to my house. When we arrived I started to smile.

“This is it. My parents house, my dad most be working inside.” I said while opening the door and looking everywhere. I really missed that house.

“Dad.” I said hugging my dad that appeared with his news paper and a cup of coffee in his hands and when he saw me a bright smile appeared in his face.

“Paty.” He said

“Where’s my sleeping Bia?” I asked referring to my sister Beatrice

“Sleeping has always.” My father said going to his office to grab his keys and then going to his usual meetings.

I smiled evilly at Jo and we went without a noise to my former room, we opened the door and when I counted to 3 I and Jo jumped to the bed waking my sister

“Morning sunshine!” I said laughing at my sister’s face, she hated been awake

“Paty? Big sis get OUT OF MY BED. LET ME SLEEP DAMN IT!” Bia said covering her head with the sheets

“Come on it’s a beautiful day outside.” I said taking the pillow from under her head, starting a pillow fight. The guys were watching and then Jo joined them leaving everyone laughing but then Shannon and Jared also been brothers decided to join the fight and soon enough Jared was dragging me out of the room while I was laughing hard.

Bia got up to get dressed while I showed the guys our house and the part that I spent more time, the only room on the second floor. Decorated by my dad but it had everything, PlayStation, computers, Big screen TV, Couches, Stereo, Karaoke machine and other stuff

“WOW.” Shannon said examining the games

“Don’t worry bro, we can come here tonight.” I said while opening the windows, it was obvious that nobody else spent time there but I loved it, I had great memories of things that happened there like parties and games of those parties.

Jared hugged from behind while I was holding a picture of my mom that was there

“You really look like her and she’s beautiful” Jared said

“Thanks.” I said

“This room is amazing, so much stuff to do.” Jared said

“I’m glad that you and the guys like it. I actually love it I passed a lot of my time in here.” I said looking everywhere remembering things.

We spent the afternoon laughing and walking by every place that either I or Jo liked. We were showing them around, all the places and of course that Shannon and Jo were getting closer and closer which made me smile at her while she blushed. Jared didn’t let go of me the whole day his arm was almost a part of by body by now because it was always around my waist and my arm around his hips. Hands intertwined and smiles and kisses were shared between us.

“Guys it’s almost dinner time. What about some pizzas at my house?” I said loud, everyone screamed yes and of we went to my dad’s house.

I, Jo and Bia were settling everything for dinner while the guys explored everything in my house. Then I offered to go call them and when I found them they were seeing a family video of my 14 year old party. I went towards them without a noise and I waited for the video to end

“Wasn’t I the cutest thing?” I said laughing, Jared stood.

“You’re still the cutest thing.” Jared said kissing me. Shannon started whistling and I blushed madly.

“Bro stop it!” I said pushing him away from the PlayStation

“NO! I’ll be back to play it!” Shannon said closing his eyes pretending to be a drama queen. I started to laugh making everyone else laugh. Jo and Bia called us for dinner

“Come on gentleman dinner’s ready.” I said and when I was about to go down the stairs Jared pushed me to go closer to him, Shannon and Tomo went first and then Jared just looked in my eyes and I saw his eyes sparkling

“What?” I said not understanding we were standing

“Nothing I was just looking at you, my angel.” Jared said kissing me roughly with his arms around my waist and trying to get entry on my mouth. I teased him so I didn’t let him in and I pulled apart. He looked disappointed so I just spanked him lightly making him gain a huge grin on his face. I smiled and then we went downstairs.

The dinner went by normally with the Leto brothers versus the Marques sisters all the time making everyone laugh.

“Guys what about if we went out?” Jo said making me gesture so I could convince them

“I’m tired!!” Shannon said

“You tired?” I said mocking him making faces. Shannon glared and I just smiled

“Are you sure guys?” I said, Jared seemed to like to come and Tomo but something was stopping them so I didn’t push.

“Well I guess it’s a girl night then.” I said going upstairs to change my clothes. I had a black mini skirt on, a purple top and a normal pair of boots. When I came down Shannon was the first to whistle and Jared the first to put his gaze on me not looking anywhere else.

I just giggled and I bowed then laughing. Then Jo came and Shannon's jaw dropped, I started biting my lip so I didn’t laugh at him I had seen him so nervous about a girl. Specially Jo who was my best friend.

“Ok guys see ya later.” I said taking only my keys, Jared didn’t stop staring so I glared at him then smiled. He just glared back smirking while looking at my legs.