Life Is Full of Surprises

Romantic dinner

I finished dressing and then I went to the living room, I kissed Jared he looked at me suspiciously. I winked at Shannon and I kissed Tomo’s cheek in a ‘thank you’ move.

“Why can’t I go?” Jared whispered on my ear before I left, I turned at him and he seemed concerned.

“Hey look. Jo’s coming with me so don’t worry, I’ll be fine. I’ll be back in no time you’ll see.” I said trying to make him calmer

“Promise you’ll be careful?” Jared asked

“I promise.” I said kissing him and then closing the door behind me.

Jo and I got into my car and I drove to the nearest shopping. First we were taking care of Christmas gifts. I bought my sister a giant Linkin Park poster and a pair of the exclusive My Chemical Romance All Stars that I had ordered 3 weeks ago. Then I bought my dad a Brian Adams CD, my aunt a Chinese vase and my cousin a random PlayStation 2 game.

I bought Shannon a shirt with the say ‘Sexy Beast’ and some drum sticks that I had ordered, they were black and they had the 30 Seconds To Mars symbols in red. I bought Tomo a Croatian flag and a pair of shades.

When it came to Jared I didn’t know what to give him. Jo had the same problem with Shannon but for Jared she thought it was easy.

“What do you think about the blue one?” Jo said showing me a baby blue plain shirt

“It’s too simple.” I said leaving the shop not liking anything I had seen

“Paty it’s only a gift.” Jo said

“Jared gave me a house for my birthday. I want to give him something that would make him happy with it.” I said sighing and then looking at a watch store. There I saw the Hugo Boss line of watches and one of them caugh my eyes.

“Look at that one!” I said showing Jo a modern black watch.

“I like it.” I said

“Yeah it’s cool. I think Jared would like anything you give him.” Jo said with a mocking tone

I ended up buying the watch and then buying a Pink Floyd DVD.

“I think I should get him something personal besides this.” I said sitting on a table before we ate something

“I know what you mean. What about you making a DVD of funny moments you guys have? You record lots of stuff and Shannon has probably a lot of pictures.” Jo said putting all of the shopping bags on a chair

“That’s a cool idea and I can make it on my laptop.” I said smiling

After we ate some sandwiches we went to find the ‘perfect dress’ for Jared’s birthday party. I really wanted to wear something like Jo had draw to me. So we had the idea of talking to a friend of ours who was a designer

“Hi Mike! Look I need a favor.” I said on the phone while Jo was seeing some clothes for her

“Can I send you some draws me and Jo did so you can make those dresses?” I asked

“Of course you can. You know I always wanted to make some of those dresses real. But then I’ll need you to come to try them on” Mike said

“Those dresses are for a surprise birthday party but I’m going to spend Christmas in Portugal so before the Christmas Eve I’ll go to your house so you can take the measures. Alright?” I asked

“Oh yes sure. But please send me the draws today so I can find everything.” Mike said

“Oh okay. Thanks Mike!” I said hanging up.

Jo came with more bags and before we went to my house, we went to her house to drop her presents. Then to my dad’s house to drop my presents and then to my house. When I unlocked the door, everything was silent. I looked at Jo and she waved goodbye and she left down the stairs

“Where the hell are you going?” I asked her really confused.

“Trust me you’ll like it! I’m having a Shannon’s night baby!” Jo yelled, I laughed and I entered my house. I closed the door.

I went towards my room to scan the draws to send to Mike. When I finished it I went towards the living room.

My Pirates of the Caribbean DVD’s were on the little coffee table. I looked at them. I walked towards the kitchen when I bumped into someone’s chest. I looked shyly up and a smiling Jared was looking at me. I smiled blushing.

“You smell nice.” I said smiling at him, he laughed and kissed me passionately

He covered my eyes with his hands and he pushed me softly to the kitchen. I was holding to his hands while walking cautiously to wherever he was taking me.

We suddenly stopped and Jared took his hands from my eyes revealing my living room with the fire place on and a little table with candles on it and it was set.

I looked at him smiling while he went to the kitchen. I sat on the floor waiting for whatever he was bringing. Jared came moments later and put on the table lots of different pastas.

“That looks good.” I said smiling at him while he was putting pasta in my plate.

Before I started eating Jared grabbed his fork and gestured to feed me. I looked at him suspiciously but I decided to feed him too. We feed each other and after I started laughing at my clumsy way to feed him Jared stood up and took me with him.

“Wanna dance?” Jared asked

“You know I suck at it.” I said smiling but going along with him.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and the other hand intertwined with mine. We got closer and Jared started to guide me. We were dancing slowly, in fact too slow. I looked at Jared and he had the most amazing smile on his face. I knew he was happy to be just standing there but I couldn’t understand why such happiness we weren’t doing anything that special.

“Why so happy?” I said while still dancing but with my eyes glued to his.

“Today I felt fear for the first time sense I’m with you and I didn’t like it. I understood how much I love you and how much I need you in my life so just being here so close to you makes me happy.” Jared said, my eyes were already full of tears they weren’t sad they were happy tears.

I kissed him passionately like if it was the first time we were kissing. The Kill started to play and I blushed, I had The Kill on a CD full of romantic songs. Jared smiled and kissed me.

“This is definitely our song!” I said hugging him tightly while he just hugged me even tighter.

After The Kill ended, I looked at Jared

“Can we please watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s chest?” I said making puppy eyes at him and an excited face.

“Of course we can!” Jared said all excited jumping and making me jump with him.

We laughed and then Jared went to make some hot chocolate and popcorn our favorites while I went to dress my PJ’s.

I decided to dress some shorts and a comfy green shirt with ‘Little Bear’ wrote on the back of it. I didn’t like the saying much but I liked the fact that the shirt was big so I could move freely wearing it.

I walked barefoot to the living room, sitting on the couch waiting for Jared. He appeared with a big bowl of popcorn and two cups of hot chocolate

“YEAH!” I said raising and getting my cut and putting the bowl on the coffee table. I put the DVD on the DVD player and then I pressed play.

We watched the movie entirely with me laughing almost at anything Jack Sparrow said. He was definitely my favorite character of all time. The movie ended and I washed everything sense Jared all the hard work on preparing dinner and the rest. When I finished Jared carried me to bed sense it had been a bad day for me.

“Night.” I said kissing Jared, and resting my head on his chest. He embraced me in his arms

“I promise I will never let you go.” Jared whispered, I smiled

“I’m not planning on going anywhere.” I whispered back, kissing him sweetly and then falling asleep in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all of the readers ♥